Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for Strength and Courage: Overcoming Fear

Featured Image

Heavenly Father,

I come before You today, seeking strength and courage to overcome the fears that grip my heart. Your Word reminds me that You are my refuge and fortress, a very present help in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1) I cling to this truth, knowing that You are always with me, guiding me through the darkest valleys.

Lord Jesus, You walked this earth and experienced fear and anguish. Yet, You remained steadfast in Your faith, trusting in the Father's plan. I pray that You would impart Your strength to me, enabling me to face my fears with boldness and confidence. Help me to surrender my anxieties to You, knowing that You hold all things in Your hands. (Philippians 4:13)

Holy Spirit, I invite You to fill me with Your comforting presence. Remind me that You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) Give me the courage to step out in faith and conquer the fears that hold me back, knowing that You are my guide and protector.

Father, I recognize that fear often stems from a lack of trust in You. I humbly ask for forgiveness for the times I have doubted Your goodness and faithfulness. I choose to trust in Your unfailing love, for Your love casts out all fear. (1 John 4:18) Help me to truly grasp the depth of Your love for me, so that I may find the strength to overcome my fears.

Lord, I lift up those who are also battling fear and anxiety. May Your presence surround them, bringing them peace and strength. I pray for my family and loved ones, that You would grant them courage in the face of adversity. Help us to support and encourage one another, building each other up in faith.

I put my trust in You, God. I believe that You are able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20) Strengthen me in my weakness, and help me to walk confidently in Your love. I surrender my fears and anxieties to You, knowing that You are faithful to provide. Thank You, God, for Your everlasting love and for hearing my prayer.

In the precious name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Anna Mchome (Guest) on June 11, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈ God is our savior

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on June 6, 2016

πŸ™πŸŒŸ May God's grace never lack

James Mduma (Guest) on May 30, 2016

Your story isn't over; God is still writing it

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on May 14, 2016

Trust in the Lord; He knows the way

James Malima (Guest) on April 27, 2016

His mercy is a constant reminder of His love

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on April 13, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– Let us thank God for everything

Stephen Kikwete (Guest) on April 8, 2016

Let your faith be bigger than your fears

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on March 15, 2016

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on March 5, 2016

Grace and peace be with you.

Benjamin Kibicho (Guest) on January 24, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨ God hear our prayers

George Wanjala (Guest) on November 19, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– Let us thank God for everything

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on October 8, 2015

πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈ Let us pray to God every day

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on August 21, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ I pray God fights for you

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on August 14, 2015

God has a purpose even in your pain

John Kamande (Guest) on August 9, 2015

Trust in His plan.

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on July 18, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May God's blessings be with you

Anna Mchome (Guest) on June 18, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ I pray God fights for you

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on June 15, 2015

God is faithful; He will never leave you nor forsake you

James Kawawa (Guest) on May 26, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈ God is faithful

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on May 4, 2015

Even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains

Related Posts

Finding Healing and Freedom from Addiction Through Christ

```html

Overcoming Addiction: A Theological and Psychological Framework for Recovery

Read More

Prayer for a Compassionate Heart: Loving Others as God Loves

Prayer for a Compassionate Heart: Loving Others as God Loves

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance a... Read More

A Prayer for Hope and a Secure Future: Finding Peace in God's Promises

```html

A Prayer for a Future Filled with Hope: Embracing God's Unwavering Promises

Hea... Read More

A Prayer for Youth Group Leaders: Guiding the Next Generation in Faith

```html

A Prayer for Strength and Impact: Guiding Our Youth Group

Heavenly Father, we a... Read More

Find Freedom: A Prayer for Deliverance from Spiritual Bondage

```html

A Prayer for Deliverance from Spiritual Bondage: Finding Freedom in Christ

Heav... Read More

Finding God's Comfort: A Prayer for Strength Through Loneliness

Finding Strength in Solitude: A Prayer for Comfort and Connection

Heavenly Father, in t... Read More

A Prayer for Humility: Seeking Christ's Servant Heart

```html

Cultivating a Spirit of Humility: Emulating Christ's Servant Leadership

Pray... Read More

Blessing a New Ministry: A Prayer for Global Impact

```html

A Prayer for Divine Blessing on a New Ministry: Transforming the World

Almighty... Read More

Prayer for a Strong Ministry: Impacting Lives for Christ

Prayer for a Strong Ministry: Impacting Lives for Christ

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today, with humble hearts and a burning desire to... Read More

Prayer for Financial Breakthrough and Divine Guidance

A Theological Analysis of Financial Distress and Divine Providence

Introduction... Read More

A Prayer for Peace: Finding God's Comfort in Anxiety and Fear

```html

Finding Solace and Strength: A Prayer for Overcoming Fear and Anxiety

In moment... Read More

Finding Strength in Spiritual Dryness: A Prayer for Renewal

```html

Finding Strength in Spiritual Dryness: A Prayer for Renewal

Heavenly Father, in... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About