Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Prayer for a Loved One's Salvation: Embracing God's Redemption

Featured Image

Heavenly Father,

I come before Your throne of grace with a heavy burden on my heart. Lord, I bring to You the soul of a beloved one, who has yet to experience the beautiful gift of Your salvation. I ask for Your divine intervention, that You may open their eyes to the truth and lead them into the embrace of Your redemption.

In this moment, I am reminded of Your powerful words in 2 Peter 3:9, which declare, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." Father, I cling to this promise, knowing that You desire the salvation of all Your children.

Lord Jesus, I ask that You, our Savior, reach out to my loved one with Your tender touch. May they feel the warmth of Your love and the power of Your sacrifice deep within their soul. Strengthen their spirit to overcome any doubts or barriers that hinder them from accepting You as their Lord and Savior.

Holy Spirit, descend upon this dear one with Your gentle whisper. Illuminate their heart, guiding them to recognize their need for Your salvation. Enable them to see the emptiness of life without You and to embrace the eternal hope found only in You. In John 16:13, You promised to guide us into all truth, so I trust in Your guidance in this prayer.

Father, I acknowledge that we are all sinners, in need of Your forgiveness and grace. As I pray for my loved one's salvation, I also pray for forgiveness for any shortcomings within our family. May we be a testimony of Your love and a reflection of Your character, so that through our lives, our loved one may witness the transforming power of Your redemption.

Lord, I hold onto the truth found in Proverbs 3:5-6, which urges us to trust in You with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. I surrender this prayer into Your capable hands, for I believe and have faith that You are working behind the scenes, orchestrating circumstances and drawing our loved one closer to You.

Thank You, God, for the love You have shown us and for the mercy You extend to all. Grant us the strength to patiently wait upon You, knowing that Your timing is perfect. Help us to continue in prayer, always lifting up the name of our beloved one, until the day they surrender their life to You.

In the name of God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and our precious Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on September 13, 2016

πŸ™βœ¨ God hear our prayers

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on August 11, 2016

In our weakness, God's mercy gives us strength

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on July 26, 2016

In faith, all things are possible

Alice Jebet (Guest) on June 27, 2016

God has a purpose even in your pain

John Mushi (Guest) on June 13, 2016

Faith grows stronger in trials

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on May 19, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May God's blessings be with you

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on April 28, 2016

Even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains

Charles Wafula (Guest) on April 27, 2016

Walk by faith, not by sight

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on April 22, 2016

Trust in His plan.

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on March 5, 2016

πŸ™β€οΈ God is faithful

Brian Karanja (Guest) on March 2, 2016

Praise the Lord!

David Kawawa (Guest) on January 14, 2016

πŸ™πŸŒŸ I pray God fights for you

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on December 13, 2015

You are never alone; God is with you

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on October 18, 2015

πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨ Your grace is sufficient

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on October 11, 2015

πŸ™πŸŒŸ Be greatly blessed

Grace Minja (Guest) on October 3, 2015

God is good, all the time!

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on August 22, 2015

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’– May the Lord bless you

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on August 12, 2015

Stay strong in the Lord.

Frank Sokoine (Guest) on May 23, 2015

Strength comes from the Lord

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on April 17, 2015

God's promises are always true

Related Posts

A Prayer for a Friend in Need: Finding Comfort and Strength in God

```html

A Prayer for a Friend in Need

Heavenly Father, we humbly come before You today,... Read More

A Prayer for Christian Community Unity and Fellowship

Fostering Unity and Fellowship within a Faith-Based Community

This article examines the... Read More

A Prayer for Forgiveness and Divine Grace: Finding Redemption and Peace

```html

Seeking Divine Forgiveness: An Exploration of Grace and Redemption

This discour... Read More

Finding Solace: A Prayer for the Lonely

```html

Finding Solace in God's Embrace: A Prayer for the Lonely

Heavenly Father, in th... Read More

Healing Prayer for Physical Injuries: Finding God's Restorative Power

```html

A Prayer for Healing from Physical Injuries: Finding Restoration and Wholeness in GodRead More

A Prayer for the Protection of Loved Ones

```html

A Prayer for the Protection of Loved Ones

Almighty Father, in Your infinite lov... Read More

The Power of Prayer: Seeking God's Guidance in Times of Decision

The Power of Prayer: Seeking God's Guidance in Times of Decision

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you today, humbled by the power of prayer. Your Word r... Read More

Breaking Free: A Prayer for Spiritual Deliverance

Liberation from Spiritual Bondage: A Theological Exploration of Freedom in Christ

This ... Read More

Prayer for God's Protection in Times of Spiritual Attack: Clothed in His Armor

Prayer for God's Protection in Times of Spiritual Attack: Clothed in His Armor

Heavenly Father, In the midst of spiritual attacks, we come before You in prayer, seeking Your di... Read More

A Prayer for a Loved One's Spiritual Journey

A Humble Plea for Spiritual Awakening

Heavenly Father, with a heart heavy with concern,... Read More

Prayer for Financial Breakthrough: A Guide to Seeking Divine Provision

A Prayer for Financial Breakthrough and Divine Guidance

Heavenly Father, I come before ... Read More

Prayer for God's Favor and Open Doors

```html

A Prayer for God's Favor and Open Doors

Heavenly Father, we approach Your thron... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About