Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What starts and ends with โ€œeโ€ and only has one letter?

Featured Image

The answer is "envelope"! ๐Ÿ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts and ends with the letter "e" and it only has one letter inside of it, which is usually a heartfelt message or maybe just a single "E" as a response! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ“

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Anna Malela (Guest) on November 26, 2022

I wasnโ€™t born to 'just get things done'โ€”I was born to confuse people with my nonsense. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคช

Grace Mushi (Guest) on November 20, 2022

I donโ€™t make mistakes. I date them. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‚

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on November 20, 2022

I used to think I was indecisive, but now Iโ€™m not too sure. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Maimuna (Guest) on October 31, 2022

You can't make everyone happy. You are not a taco. ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Omari (Guest) on October 20, 2022

๐Ÿ˜† This one really got me!

Sarah Karani (Guest) on October 15, 2022

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Majid (Guest) on October 8, 2022

๐Ÿคฃ That punchline was unexpected!

Rabia (Guest) on October 7, 2022

What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hi, bud! ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‘‹

Moses Mwita (Guest) on October 4, 2022

My bank account is like a waterfall. Just constant flow... of money going away. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿž๏ธ

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on September 11, 2022

Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. ๐Ÿช‘โœ‹

Habiba (Guest) on September 8, 2022

Who needs a superhero when you have a mom? ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธโค๏ธ

Victor Malima (Guest) on September 6, 2022

I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. 'Alright, get in the basket'. ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Khamis (Guest) on September 5, 2022

I think my guardian angel drinks. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿท

Andrew Odhiambo (Guest) on August 29, 2022

Dear math, Iโ€™m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿคฏ

Kevin Maina (Guest) on August 11, 2022

I donโ€™t procrastinate; I reschedule. ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

Umi (Guest) on August 10, 2022

Hilarious! This oneโ€™s going into my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜„

Esther Nyambura (Guest) on August 8, 2022

Why donโ€™t sharks eat clowns? Because they taste funny! ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿคก

Khamis (Guest) on July 29, 2022

A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฒ

Yusuf (Guest) on July 22, 2022

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasnโ€™t peeling well! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค’

Umi (Guest) on July 10, 2022

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on July 2, 2022

Itโ€™s okay if you donโ€™t like me. Not everyone has good taste. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Baraka (Guest) on July 2, 2022

What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman! โ›„๐Ÿ’ช

Umi (Guest) on June 24, 2022

๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t wait to share this!

James Kimani (Guest) on June 19, 2022

Why do soccer players do well in school? Because they know how to use their heads! โšฝ๐Ÿง 

Nahida (Guest) on June 17, 2022

Haha, this joke is a keeper! ๐Ÿ“Œ

Zakaria (Guest) on June 3, 2022

How do construction workers party? They raise the roof! ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Rashid (Guest) on June 2, 2022

I love my computer because my friends live in it. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’–

David Musyoka (Guest) on May 31, 2022

Life is like a roller coaster. And I'm stuck in the line for the bathroom. ๐ŸŽข๐Ÿšป

Linda Karimi (Guest) on May 29, 2022

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

George Ndungu (Guest) on May 26, 2022

Iโ€™m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜„

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on May 17, 2022

Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired! ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด

Charles Mboje (Guest) on May 15, 2022

๐Ÿ˜ This made my day!

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on May 8, 2022

Running is great. Unless you faint. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅต

Jane Malecela (Guest) on May 7, 2022

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ต

Grace Mushi (Guest) on April 30, 2022

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jafari (Guest) on April 27, 2022

๐Ÿ˜ Added to my favorites!

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on April 20, 2022

๐Ÿ˜† Totally hilarious!

Nahida (Guest) on April 16, 2022

I thought growing old would take longer. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ต

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on April 15, 2022

I canโ€™t wait to tell this joke at my next party! ๐ŸŽ‰

Victor Kamau (Guest) on April 15, 2022

Just what I needed today! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on April 14, 2022

Iโ€™m not bossy, I just have better ideas. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on April 12, 2022

Love this! Keep them coming! ๐Ÿ˜

Chiku (Guest) on April 3, 2022

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘€

David Sokoine (Guest) on March 29, 2022

๐Ÿ˜† Laughing so hard right now!

Muslima (Guest) on March 27, 2022

Haha, my sides hurt from laughing so much! ๐Ÿคฃ

Khalifa (Guest) on March 26, 2022

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on March 22, 2022

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mgeni (Guest) on March 8, 2022

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿด

Kevin Maina (Guest) on March 8, 2022

Iโ€™m on a 24-hour coffee break. โ˜•โณ

Hekima (Guest) on March 2, 2022

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“

Yusra (Guest) on February 23, 2022

What do you call a boomerang that doesnโ€™t come back? A stick! ๐Ÿชƒ๐ŸŒฟ

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on February 20, 2022

๐Ÿคฃ This oneโ€™s fire!

Asha (Guest) on February 17, 2022

I'm not great at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

Mwakisu (Guest) on February 4, 2022

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is just too good!

Michael Onyango (Guest) on January 21, 2022

Why donโ€™t skeletons go to scary movies? They donโ€™t have the guts! ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽฌ

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on January 10, 2022

๐Ÿ˜ This is gold!

Furaha (Guest) on January 8, 2022

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

John Lissu (Guest) on January 3, 2022

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ค

Umi (Guest) on December 28, 2021

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. โšก๐Ÿ˜ด

Mustafa (Guest) on December 9, 2021

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿงธ

Related Posts

What has two legs but canโ€™t walk?

What has two legs but canโ€™t walk?

Short Answer: A pair of pants! ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: Pants have two legs, but they can't w... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentineโ€™s Day?

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentineโ€™s Day?

Answer: Cauli... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! ๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŒŸ

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

Funny Answer: ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ Monsters tell their fortunes by reading their BOO-leans! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€

... Read More
What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries? A nervous wreck! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Explanation: This ... Read More

Whatโ€™s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Whatโ€™s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Short Answer: Use a megaphone and a time machine! ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿฆ–โฐ

Explanation: The best way to... Read More

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

Answer: ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽ A Counting Dracula!

Explanation: If you were to cross a teacher ... Read More

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

What do you call a worm with no teeth?

Q: What do you call a worm with no teeth? A: A gummy worm! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: This answ... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About