Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What is a witchโ€™s favorite subject in school?

Featured Image

A witch's favorite subject in school is... SPELLing! ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธโœจ

Explanation: This response plays on the wordplay between "spell" as in casting magic spells and "spelling" as in the subject taught in school. By combining the two, we create a funny response that implies witches have a particular affinity for casting spells, making their favorite subject in school "SPELLing" instead of traditional subjects such as math or science. The emoji adds a touch of magic and whimsy to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on November 3, 2023

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ibrahim (Guest) on October 31, 2023

Wow, these jokes are pure gold! ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on October 28, 2023

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? โœ‚๏ธ๐Ÿงต

Mwinyi (Guest) on October 26, 2023

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while Iโ€™m talking on it. ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anna Sumari (Guest) on October 20, 2023

The best part of going to work is coming back home. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ผ

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on October 11, 2023

Why couldnโ€™t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ˜…

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on October 7, 2023

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค

David Nyerere (Guest) on September 28, 2023

Whatโ€™s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽค

Ahmed (Guest) on September 26, 2023

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ

Rose Mwinuka (Guest) on September 24, 2023

This joke is going straight to my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mustafa (Guest) on September 23, 2023

Haha, this joke is a keeper! ๐Ÿ“Œ

Raha (Guest) on September 16, 2023

๐Ÿ˜‚ I havenโ€™t laughed this hard in a while!

Salma (Guest) on August 31, 2023

If life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at people who are annoying. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚

Mwajuma (Guest) on August 28, 2023

Whatโ€™s a snakeโ€™s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“š

James Mduma (Guest) on August 9, 2023

Why canโ€™t you give Elsa a balloon? Because sheโ€™ll let it go! ๐ŸŽˆโ„๏ธ

Diana Mallya (Guest) on August 2, 2023

Sometimes I drink waterโ€”just to surprise my liver. ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ˜‚

Brian Karanja (Guest) on July 31, 2023

At my age, I need glasses... just to find my glasses. ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ˜œ

Salma (Guest) on July 29, 2023

Why donโ€™t some fish play piano? Because you canโ€™t tuna fish! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽน

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on July 28, 2023

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿงธ

Victor Kimario (Guest) on July 27, 2023

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldnโ€™t see himself doing it! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿšซ

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on July 20, 2023

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฏ

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on June 29, 2023

๐Ÿคฃ This oneโ€™s fire!

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on June 24, 2023

Why was the math book always confused? It couldnโ€™t figure anything out! ๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on May 28, 2023

What did one hat say to the other? You stay here, Iโ€™ll go on ahead! ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on May 17, 2023

๐Ÿ˜‚ This is a keeper!

Fadhila (Guest) on May 15, 2023

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo? A woolly jumper! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ˜

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on May 4, 2023

I love my computer because my friends live in it. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’–

Omar (Guest) on April 10, 2023

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ™ƒ

Samuel Were (Guest) on April 1, 2023

I'm on that new diet where you eat everything and hope for a miracle. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maneno (Guest) on March 31, 2023

Why did the man take his clock to the vet? It had ticks! ๐Ÿ•ฐ๏ธ๐Ÿพ

Margaret Anyango (Guest) on March 29, 2023

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you canโ€™t laugh at yourself, call meโ€”Iโ€™ll laugh at you. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ“ž

Grace Mushi (Guest) on March 14, 2023

You know youโ€™re getting old when your candles cost more than your cake. ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ”ฅ

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on March 12, 2023

Dear sleep, Iโ€™m sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back! ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’”

Jamal (Guest) on March 10, 2023

Life is too short to wear boring socks. ๐Ÿงฆ๐ŸŽ‰

Peter Otieno (Guest) on March 3, 2023

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Whereโ€™s my tractor? ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Mjaka (Guest) on February 21, 2023

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Irene Makena (Guest) on January 28, 2023

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ“

Peter Mbise (Guest) on January 17, 2023

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ผ

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on January 12, 2023

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ

Benjamin Masanja (Guest) on December 31, 2022

I would lose weight, but I donโ€™t like losing. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Aziza (Guest) on December 30, 2022

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. โณ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on December 21, 2022

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still cracking up!

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on December 18, 2022

What did the traffic light say to the car? Donโ€™t look, Iโ€™m changing! ๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿš—

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on December 14, 2022

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just very early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on December 12, 2022

Whatโ€™s a ghostโ€™s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฅง

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on December 3, 2022

Sleep is my drug... my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด

Yusuf (Guest) on November 25, 2022

To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿคฃ

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on November 20, 2022

Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns donโ€™t work! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ””

George Mallya (Guest) on November 17, 2022

Why donโ€™t skeletons go to parties? They have no body to dance with! ๐Ÿฆด๐ŸŽ‰

Kiza (Guest) on November 3, 2022

I may be a little quiet, but I have so many thoughts running through my mind that Iโ€™m talking to myself non-stop. ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ญ

Amina (Guest) on October 27, 2022

Why couldnโ€™t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘€

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on October 25, 2022

Why do fish always know how much they weigh? Because they have their own scales! ๐ŸŸโš–๏ธ

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on September 29, 2022

Iโ€™ve had my patience tested. Iโ€™m negative. ๐Ÿ˜œโณ

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on September 29, 2022

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ธ

Ruth Wanjiku (Guest) on September 23, 2022

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on September 18, 2022

Iโ€™ve got to remember this one for later! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jane Malecela (Guest) on September 18, 2022

๐Ÿ˜ This made my day!

Nyota (Guest) on September 17, 2022

I am on a 30-day diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost 15 days. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ”

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on September 11, 2022

Whatโ€™s the hardest part about skydiving? The ground! ๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒ

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on September 9, 2022

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Related Posts

Whatโ€™s a librarianโ€™s favorite type of bait when fishing?

Whatโ€™s a librarianโ€™s favorite type of bait when fishing?

The librarian's favorite type of bait when fishing is ๐Ÿ“šbookworms! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation:... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved?

Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved?

Short Answer: The witch had to go to the Broom Correction Center! ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ˜‚

Explanation: Wh... Read More

Why couldnโ€™t the turkey eat dessert?

Why couldnโ€™t the turkey eat dessert?

Short Answer: Because it was already stuffed! ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฐ

Explanation: Turkeys are commonly s... Read More

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

Answer: A title wave! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ“š

Explanation: When you throw a lot of books into the ocean, ... Read More

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Q: Which bus crossed the ocean? ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸšŒ A: The hippopota-"bus"! ๐Ÿฆ›๐ŸšŒ

Explan... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! ๐Ÿงโœˆ๏ธ<... Read More

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Short Answer: Because it had ticks! ๐Ÿถโฐ

Explanation: The man took his clock to the vet... Read More

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

What was the bankerโ€™s favorite player on the football team?

The banker's favorite player on the football team was...the "cointerback"! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿˆ

... Read More
Which monster is the best dance partner?

Which monster is the best dance partner?

The best dance partner for monsters is "Boogie-monster!" ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Explanation: T... Read More

What do you get if you cross a vampire and a snowman?

What do you get if you cross a vampire and a snowman?

Answer: Frostbite with a taste for blood! โ„๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Explanation: When you cross ... Read More

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to show off his dental skills! ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆท

Explanation: This ... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About