Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

What do you get when you throw a lot of books into the ocean?

Featured Image

Answer: A title wave! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ“š

Explanation: When you throw a lot of books into the ocean, you get a play on words involving a "title" wave instead of a tidal wave. It's a fun and creative way to combine the idea of books and the ocean, resulting in a humorous pun. The emoji adds to the cheerful and lighthearted tone of the response.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on October 23, 2023

Hilarious! This oneโ€™s going into my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜„

David Ochieng (Guest) on October 21, 2023

I need six months of vacation, twice a year. ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hassan (Guest) on October 3, 2023

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“–

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on October 2, 2023

If Monday had a face, Iโ€™d punch it. ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ“…

John Lissu (Guest) on September 20, 2023

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ“

John Malisa (Guest) on September 12, 2023

What do you call a snowmanโ€™s dog? A slush puppy! โ›„๐Ÿ•

Mgeni (Guest) on August 29, 2023

๐Ÿ˜ This just made my day!

Zakaria (Guest) on August 21, 2023

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿคฃ

Ramadhan (Guest) on August 8, 2023

Iโ€™m not lazy, Iโ€™m on energy-saving mode. ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ”‹

Bahati (Guest) on August 4, 2023

Why donโ€™t koalas make great detectives? Theyโ€™re terrible at following koal-ifications! ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on August 1, 2023

Whatโ€™s the hardest part about skydiving? The ground! ๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒ

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on July 30, 2023

Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ†

Mchuma (Guest) on July 27, 2023

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Khatib (Guest) on July 13, 2023

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ผ

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on July 11, 2023

๐Ÿ˜… Needed this laugh, thanks!

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on July 11, 2023

What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone? A golden receiver! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ž

Joseph Kitine (Guest) on July 6, 2023

Why donโ€™t melons get married? Because they cantaloupe! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’

Fadhili (Guest) on June 25, 2023

I canโ€™t believe how funny this is! ๐Ÿ˜‚

James Malima (Guest) on June 20, 2023

What do you call a boomerang that doesnโ€™t come back? A stick! ๐Ÿชƒ๐ŸŒฟ

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on June 17, 2023

Why donโ€™t skeletons play music in church? Because they donโ€™t have organs! โ›ช๐ŸŽถ

Ramadhan (Guest) on June 13, 2023

Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Shabani (Guest) on June 13, 2023

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. โฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Maimuna (Guest) on June 10, 2023

Whatโ€™s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽค

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on May 31, 2023

Running is great. Unless you faint. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅต

Maneno (Guest) on May 29, 2023

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on May 25, 2023

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ•บ

Tambwe (Guest) on May 21, 2023

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Husna (Guest) on May 17, 2023

How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ 

Habiba (Guest) on May 16, 2023

Why did the electrician break up with the light bulb? It was too high-maintenance! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’”

Jamal (Guest) on May 6, 2023

Calories donโ€™t count if you eat with friends. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Salum (Guest) on May 3, 2023

Why did the teddy bear skip dessert? Because it was stuffed! ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฐ

Hassan (Guest) on April 25, 2023

Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one! โ›ณ๐Ÿ‘–

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on April 24, 2023

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on April 23, 2023

If Monday had a face, Iโ€™d punch it. ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ“†

Mwakisu (Guest) on April 17, 2023

Exercise? I thought you said 'extra fries'! ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‚

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on April 16, 2023

๐Ÿคฃ This joke is too good!

Amir (Guest) on April 12, 2023

How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concernโ€ฆ ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธโœ‰๏ธ

Rukia (Guest) on April 12, 2023

๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m still laughing!

Maida (Guest) on April 3, 2023

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mariam (Guest) on April 3, 2023

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up: a kid again. ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿคฃ

Samuel Were (Guest) on March 14, 2023

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on March 14, 2023

๐Ÿ˜† That punchline!

Betty Akinyi (Guest) on March 11, 2023

How do you tell a vampire has a cold? By his coffin! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคง

Mary Kendi (Guest) on February 25, 2023

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆท

Amina (Guest) on February 23, 2023

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ“š

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on February 21, 2023

Whatโ€™s a vampireโ€™s favorite fruit? A blood orange! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠ

Maneno (Guest) on February 19, 2023

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆท

Abdullah (Guest) on February 17, 2023

Why canโ€™t you give Elsa a balloon? Because sheโ€™ll let it go! ๐ŸŽˆโ„๏ธ

John Mushi (Guest) on February 14, 2023

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sending this to everyone I know!

George Ndungu (Guest) on February 13, 2023

Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? To go with the jellyfish! ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ™

Chris Okello (Guest) on February 3, 2023

๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't stop laughing at this one!

Kahina (Guest) on February 3, 2023

Why donโ€™t scientists trust stairs? Theyโ€™re always leading you up to something! ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿชœ

Baridi (Guest) on February 1, 2023

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•

Chum (Guest) on January 31, 2023

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด

Masika (Guest) on January 28, 2023

This joke is going straight to my favorites! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on January 27, 2023

Whatโ€™s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ–ค

Abdullah (Guest) on January 25, 2023

Did you hear about the kidnapping at the playground? They woke up! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿคฃ

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on January 21, 2023

Donโ€™t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฌ

John Mushi (Guest) on January 13, 2023

I love naps. Like, I literally love them. They make me feel better about wasting the day. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Jackson Makori (Guest) on December 29, 2022

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด

Related Posts

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

What did the carrot say to the mushroom?

What did the carrot say to the mushroom?

Short Answer: "Hey, fungi, you're a fun-guy!"

Explanation: This answer plays on ... Read More

Why donโ€™t animals eat clowns?

Why donโ€™t animals eat clowns?

Short Answer: Because they taste funny! ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿด

Explanation: Animals don't eat clowns bec... Read More

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Why should you never iron a four leaf clover?

Short Answer: Because you don't want to press your luck! ๐Ÿ€

Explanation: Ironing a four ... Read More

The Joke Factory: 10 Rib-Tickling Gems for Nonstop Laughter

The Joke Factory: 10 Rib-Tickling Gems for Nonstop Laughter

The Joke Factory: 10 Rib-Tickling Gems for Nonstop Laughter

Attention, laughter enthusiast... Read More

What do you have in December that you donโ€™t have in any other month?

What do you have in December that you donโ€™t have in any other month?

Answer: Santa Claus ๐ŸŽ…

Explanation: In December, we have the delightful presence of Sant... Read More

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

What is Draculaโ€™s favorite fruit?

Dracula's favorite fruit is a ๐Ÿฉธ๐ŸŽ"Bloody Apple"! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ

Explanat... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

What day of the week does the potato look forward to the least?

Short Answer: Fry-day! ๐ŸŸ

Explanation: The potato looks forward to every day of the week... Read More

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

Short Answer: "Hands off my cheese, you cheesy thief! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง€"

Explanation: Thi... Read More

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Why are there fences around cemeteries?

Short Answer: ๐Ÿ’€ Because the ghosts were caught playing hide and seek and kept escaping!

Read More
What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Explanation:... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About