Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Featured Image

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❀️"

Explanation: Elephants are known for their massive size, so the play on words here is that they love each other "a ton," referring to both their weight and the intensity of their love. The use of the elephant emoji adds a touch of cuteness and humor to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Charles Mboje (Guest) on September 26, 2023

Did you hear about the kidnapping at the playground? They woke up! πŸ›πŸ€£

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on September 19, 2023

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on September 15, 2023

If lying was a job, I'd be on a Forbes list by now. πŸ˜‡πŸ“

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on September 11, 2023

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! πŸ˜„

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on September 9, 2023

Why did the robot go on vacation? It needed to recharge! πŸ€–πŸ”Œ

David Nyerere (Guest) on August 28, 2023

How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card! πŸƒπŸ’³

John Mushi (Guest) on August 20, 2023

Whoever said laughter is the best medicine clearly hasn’t tried chocolate. πŸ«πŸ˜‚

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on August 18, 2023

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on July 20, 2023

What’s brown and sticky? A stick! πŸŒΏπŸ˜‚

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on July 20, 2023

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. πŸ¦πŸ’Έ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on July 14, 2023

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! πŸͺπŸ₯

James Malima (Guest) on July 10, 2023

What do you call a bear that’s stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! 🐻🌧️

Mwalimu (Guest) on July 8, 2023

I’m not late. I’m just early for tomorrow. β°πŸ˜‚

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on July 6, 2023

Dieting is wishful shrinking. πŸ©πŸ˜†

Mashaka (Guest) on July 4, 2023

How does a lion greet other animals? Pleased to eat you! 🦁🍽️

Anna Mahiga (Guest) on June 21, 2023

πŸ˜† I’m dying over here!

Peter Otieno (Guest) on June 16, 2023

What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer! πŸ‚πŸ’€

Mariam (Guest) on June 4, 2023

I wonder how many calories I burn by jumping to conclusions. πŸ€”πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Zainab (Guest) on June 1, 2023

Why don’t oysters share their pearls? Because they’re shellfish! πŸ¦ͺ😜

Masika (Guest) on May 21, 2023

Haha, this joke is a keeper! πŸ“Œ

Moses Mwita (Guest) on May 20, 2023

Dear math, I’m not a therapist. Solve your own problems. πŸ“šπŸ€―

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on May 16, 2023

πŸ˜‚ This joke just made my day!

Henry Mollel (Guest) on April 26, 2023

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! πŸ₯―🌊

Sarafina (Guest) on April 15, 2023

I told myself I should stop drinking, but I'm not about to listen to a drunk who talks to himself. πŸ»πŸ—£οΈ

Monica Lissu (Guest) on March 22, 2023

What’s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! πŸ“°πŸ–€

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on March 14, 2023

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜†

Jamila (Guest) on February 27, 2023

This just made my coffee break so much better! β˜•πŸ˜†

Diana Mallya (Guest) on February 26, 2023

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. πŸŽ§πŸ€”

Amir (Guest) on February 16, 2023

I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. πŸ’΅πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

James Mduma (Guest) on February 9, 2023

πŸ˜‚ I need to save this one forever!

Zakaria (Guest) on January 31, 2023

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! πŸ”πŸ₯—

John Mushi (Guest) on January 23, 2023

How does a vampire start a letter? Tomb it may concern… πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈβœ‰οΈ

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on January 16, 2023

This joke deserves an award! πŸ†

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on January 15, 2023

What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple! πŸ±πŸ’œ

Salma (Guest) on January 15, 2023

πŸ˜„ I can’t even breathe, so funny!

Janet Wambura (Guest) on January 5, 2023

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you never see rabbits wearing glasses! πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ‘“

Maneno (Guest) on January 4, 2023

I don’t understand why people say hurtful things like 'I don’t even know you.' We’ve been Facebook friends for two years! πŸ“±πŸ˜†

Ann Awino (Guest) on December 30, 2022

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! πŸŠπŸ”‹

Rose Kiwanga (Guest) on December 27, 2022

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. β³πŸ˜‚

Mariam Hassan (Guest) on December 26, 2022

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised. πŸ˜²πŸ‘€

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on December 22, 2022

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! 🐝🍯

Patrick Akech (Guest) on December 11, 2022

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. πŸ‹πŸ‘οΈ

Maulid (Guest) on November 26, 2022

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on November 23, 2022

Why did the golfer bring extra socks? In case he got a hole in one! πŸ§¦β›³

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on November 21, 2022

πŸ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on November 20, 2022

How do trees access the internet? They log in! πŸŒ²πŸ’»

Agnes Lowassa (Guest) on November 19, 2022

Why was the math teacher always so suspicious? She knew something didn’t add up! βž•πŸ€¨

Nassar (Guest) on November 16, 2022

πŸ˜† Can’t stop laughing!

Rabia (Guest) on November 14, 2022

What’s a frog’s favorite candy? Lollihops! 🐸🍭

Zawadi (Guest) on November 11, 2022

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. πŸ₯ŠπŸ“†

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on September 29, 2022

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! πŸ₯«πŸš«

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on September 21, 2022

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite! β›„πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Joyce Nkya (Guest) on September 15, 2022

I wish everything was as easy as getting fat. πŸ”πŸ˜†

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on September 15, 2022

πŸ˜† I’m still laughing, can’t stop!

Mariam Kawawa (Guest) on September 13, 2022

πŸ˜„ You got me good!

Alice Wanjiru (Guest) on September 12, 2022

I’ve got to save this one, too funny! πŸ˜†

Jackson Makori (Guest) on September 12, 2022

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me! πŸ˜‘πŸ›‘

Michael Mboya (Guest) on September 3, 2022

If you can’t handle me at my worst, just wait. It gets worse. πŸ˜‚πŸ€―

Samson Mahiga (Guest) on September 3, 2022

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

George Ndungu (Guest) on September 2, 2022

If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off? πŸ‘ πŸ€”

Related Posts

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?

Short Answer: "You're attractive, let's stick together! πŸ’–"

Explanation: The p... Read More

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to reach for the highest grades! πŸŽ“πŸ’ͺ

Explanation: The... Read More

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

Answer: Santa cleans his sleigh with "Santa-tizer"! πŸŽ…πŸ§΄

Explanation: Santa-... Read More

What did the ocean say to the beach?

What did the ocean say to the beach?

Ocean: "Long time no sea! 🌊 So wave hello!"

Explanation: This answer plays on... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Which vegetable should you never invite on a boat trip?

Short Answer: The leek! πŸš£β€β™‚οΈπŸŒΏ

Explanation: You should never invite a leek on a... Read More

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

Which monster is the best dance partner?

Which monster is the best dance partner?

The best dance partner for monsters is "Boogie-monster!" πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Explanation: T... Read More

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

A math teacher's favorite type of dessert is... Ο€! πŸ₯§

Explanation: A math teacher's fav... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! πŸ¦ƒπŸŒŸ

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A: A stick! πŸŒ³πŸš«πŸ”„

Explanati... Read More

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Q: Which bus crossed the ocean? 🌊🚌 A: The hippopota-"bus"! πŸ¦›πŸšŒ

Explan... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About