Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Featured Image

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons of prime cuts! 🥩🏋️‍♂️

Explanation: Well, since the question is about a butcher, we can't possibly expect anything less than a hefty weight, right? With all that exposure to delicious cuts of meat, it's only natural that our friendly butcher weighs a ton of mouthwatering prime cuts! So, let's just say he's got a meaty physique and is definitely not missing any meals! 🍖😄

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Nchi (Guest) on July 19, 2023

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I trip over my own feet. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Baraka (Guest) on July 5, 2023

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. 😏🛡️

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on June 29, 2023

If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel. 🔥😅

Alex Nakitare (Guest) on June 25, 2023

To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential. 💼🤣

Maida (Guest) on June 24, 2023

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. 🛌😆

Irene Akoth (Guest) on June 21, 2023

Wine improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it. 🍷😎

Josephine (Guest) on June 5, 2023

Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep. 😡🛌

Yusra (Guest) on June 4, 2023

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! 🍪🏥

Mwanahawa (Guest) on June 4, 2023

I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea. 🥃☕

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on May 28, 2023

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. 🦸‍♂️🦇

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on May 11, 2023

😂 I’m saving this one!

Zakia (Guest) on May 6, 2023

I would lose weight, but I hate losing. 😂🏆

Grace Majaliwa (Guest) on May 4, 2023

It’s not that I’m lazy, I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. 🛋️😂

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on May 3, 2023

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. 💸😭

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on April 30, 2023

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels! 🥯🌊

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on April 25, 2023

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. 🦸‍♂️💪

Ndoto (Guest) on April 22, 2023

What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the court? Odor in the court! 🦨⚖️

Mwanajuma (Guest) on April 22, 2023

Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up! 🥚🤣

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on April 19, 2023

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. 💍😆

Anna Mchome (Guest) on April 13, 2023

I’m still laughing, that was too good! 🤣

Issa (Guest) on April 12, 2023

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. ⏱️😆

Binti (Guest) on April 11, 2023

I like to pretend my dog understands me better than most humans. 🐕💬

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on April 4, 2023

I'm not short. I'm just concentrated awesome! 👌😂

Mwinyi (Guest) on April 1, 2023

The bags under my eyes are Chanel. 👜😂

Brian Karanja (Guest) on March 31, 2023

Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems. 📚😭

Biashara (Guest) on March 25, 2023

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on March 21, 2023

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. 🧍‍♀️🔵

Mary Njeri (Guest) on March 9, 2023

What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick! 🪃🌿

Nasra (Guest) on March 9, 2023

Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy pizza, which is kind of the same thing. 🍕💸

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on March 3, 2023

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! 🧱😎

Sarafina (Guest) on February 24, 2023

They say 'don’t try this at home,' so I’m coming over to your house to try it. 🚶‍♂️🏡

Yahya (Guest) on February 20, 2023

I have too many apps on my phone, but there’s no app to keep track of them. 📱😆

Kazija (Guest) on February 15, 2023

Is it just me or is 'running errands' starting to count as going out now? 🛒😂

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on January 24, 2023

I don't trip over things; I do random gravity checks. 🌍😅

Sarah Mbise (Guest) on January 14, 2023

My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m gaining weight. 🍕📏

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on January 6, 2023

Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead. 🧟‍♂️😅

Faiza (Guest) on January 4, 2023

I smile because I don’t know what’s going on. 😁🤷‍♂️

George Mallya (Guest) on January 3, 2023

Why did the picture go to jail? It was framed! 🖼️🚨

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on January 1, 2023

Absolutely nailed it, what a joke! 😄

Abdillah (Guest) on December 16, 2022

If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? 🧀🌙

Anna Kibwana (Guest) on December 8, 2022

Calories don’t count if you eat with friends. 🍰👯‍♂️

Rabia (Guest) on December 4, 2022

😆 Totally hilarious!

Catherine Naliaka (Guest) on December 2, 2022

The older I get, the earlier it gets late. 🕰️😴

Violet Mumo (Guest) on November 28, 2022

The best part of going to work is coming back home. 🏡💼

Moses Mwita (Guest) on November 25, 2022

What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! 🍽️🍽️

Mary Mrope (Guest) on November 23, 2022

Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one! ⛳👖

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on November 23, 2022

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. 👀🧹

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on November 22, 2022

What’s a cow’s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! 🐄🎥

Raphael Okoth (Guest) on November 21, 2022

Why do ducks always pay with cash? Because they don’t like bills! 🦆💵

John Mwangi (Guest) on November 19, 2022

Why don’t koalas make great detectives? They’re terrible at following koal-ifications! 🐨🕵️‍♂️

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on November 19, 2022

I have a speed limit of 30 minutes per hour. 🐢⏳

Maida (Guest) on October 30, 2022

What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple! 🐱💜

Makame (Guest) on October 22, 2022

What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener! 🥫🚫

Chiku (Guest) on October 22, 2022

😅 I’m still cracking up!

Ann Awino (Guest) on October 15, 2022

You can't make everyone happy. You are not a taco. 🌮🤷‍♂️

Frank Macha (Guest) on October 13, 2022

What did the farmer say after losing his tractor? Where’s my tractor? 🚜🤷‍♂️

Mazrui (Guest) on October 7, 2022

I always give 100% at work—12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday... 📅😂

Nyota (Guest) on October 3, 2022

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. 📱💼

Amina (Guest) on October 3, 2022

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. 🍼😴

Rubea (Guest) on September 23, 2022

Sarcasm is my love language. 💬😏

Related Posts

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Jokes That Make Life Better: 10 Humorous Antidotes for Stress

Life can be a rollercoaster ... Read More

What did the duck say to the clown?

What did the duck say to the clown?

Short Answer: "Why the long face? Quack me up, clown!" 🦆🤡

Explanation: In ... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! 🧟‍♂️💆‍♀️

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels?

What do witches order at hotels? Broom service! 🧹✨

Explanation: This funny answer pla... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! 🕷️⚽️

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

What has four wheels and flies?

What has four wheels and flies?

Short Answer: A garbage truck! 🚛🦟

Explanation: A garbage truck has four wheels and o... Read More

Why did the Cyclops stop teaching?

Why did the Cyclops stop teaching?

Short Answer: Because he had a one-track mind! 🤓👀

Explanation: The Cyclops, being a ... Read More

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Why didn’t the oven go to college?

Short answer: Because it didn't want to be baked into a "smart cookie"! 🍪😉

Read More
📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About