Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play cards because he was standing on the deck of the ship, which would make it quite challenging to hold onto the cards as they would likely be blown away by the wind. 🃏🏴‍☠️

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Sharon Kibiru (Guest) on March 6, 2015

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Salum (Guest) on March 2, 2015

I don’t suffer from insanity—I enjoy every minute of it. 🤪⏳

Abdillah (Guest) on March 1, 2015

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. 😴💤

Mwanaisha (Guest) on February 27, 2015

I’m not weird, I’m limited edition. 🦄😜

Mhina (Guest) on February 25, 2015

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. 🤷‍♂️😂

Mwagonda (Guest) on February 3, 2015

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. 🦸‍♂️💪

Mjaka (Guest) on February 3, 2015

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. 🦸‍♂️🦇

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on January 24, 2015

I’ve reached the age where my brain goes from 'You probably shouldn’t say that' to 'What the heck, let’s see what happens'. 🤷‍♂️🤭

Jacob Kiplangat (Guest) on January 19, 2015

What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick! 🪃🌿

Victor Kamau (Guest) on January 18, 2015

I’m on the gin and tonic diet. So far, I’ve lost two days. 🍸😂

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on January 6, 2015

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? 🛏️🧌

Related Posts

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

Boy Pickle: "You're kind of a big dill, aren't ya?" 🥒❤️ Girl Pickle: "Well,... Read More

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt?

Answer: Snow!

Explanation: 🤔 What often falls in winter, but never gets hurt? ❄️ Sn... Read More

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Where do books hide when they’re scared?

Funny Answer: 📚 In the shelf-help section of the library, under the "shelf"ter of a ... Read More

What kind of murderer has fiber?

What kind of murderer has fiber?

Q: What kind of murderer has fiber? 🕵️‍♀️🍞

A: The Cereal Killer! 🥣🔪Read More

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

What did one piece of string say to the other piece of string?

Short Answer: "Hey buddy, let's tie the knot!"

Explanation: The joke here plays ... Read More

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

Question: What's a frog's favorite game?

Answer: Croak-et! 🐸⛳️

Explanation: ... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! 🤭👑

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

A tornado's favorite game to play is... Twister! 🌪️🌪️🌪️

Explanation: Twiste... Read More

Why was the clown crying?

Why was the clown crying?

Short Answer: He ran out of 🤡 laughs!

Explanation: The clown was crying because he had ... Read More

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

Answer: Hay-fever! 🤧🐴

Explanation: The doctor diagnosed the horse with hay-fever bec... Read More

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Answer: They go to the moo-vies! 🐮🎥

Explanation: This answer plays with the word &qu... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About