Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because he was a real "pain in the neck"! 🧛‍♂️😄

Explanation: Dracula, being a vampire, has a reputation for biting people on the neck and sucking their blood. This play on words suggests that he was a literal "pain in the neck," which made it difficult for him to make friends. The humorous tone and vampire emoji add a lighthearted touch to the explanation.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on March 18, 2015

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why I’m gaining weight. 🍕😅

Wande (Guest) on March 5, 2015

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ⏳🏃‍♂️

Victor Malima (Guest) on February 28, 2015

Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 worth of craft supplies? ✂️🧵

Khalifa (Guest) on February 16, 2015

Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing! 🍅👗

Francis Mrope (Guest) on February 6, 2015

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. 😜🛡️

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on February 3, 2015

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🎧🤔

Ali (Guest) on January 24, 2015

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. 🛋️😆

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on January 18, 2015

I don’t make mistakes. I date them. 💔😂

Mwanaidi (Guest) on January 17, 2015

I’m not overweight. I’m just under-tall. 🏋️‍♂️🤏

Charles Mboje (Guest) on January 7, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite exercise? The plank! 🏴‍☠️🦵

Faith Kariuki (Guest) on January 5, 2015

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. 🤔

Related Posts

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Where do baby pens spend their day?

Funny Answer: Baby pens spend their day in "playstation"! 🎮

Explanation: The ... Read More

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to peel!

Explanation: 🍌 Bananas have to put sunsc... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Why did the skeleton cross the road?

Short Answer: Because it had a bone to pick with the chicken! 🐔💀

Explanation: This a... Read More

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Life can sometimes feel like a never-e... Read More

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! 📚🤔💭📝😅

Explanation: The math... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Q: Which bus crossed the ocean? 🌊🚌 A: The hippopota-"bus"! 🦛🚌

Explan... Read More

What has an eye, but cannot see?

What has an eye, but cannot see?

Answer: A needle! 🧵

Explanation: A needle is the perfect answer to this riddle because ... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
Why did the chicken go to jail?

Why did the chicken go to jail?

Short Answer: Because it was caught for "fowl" play! 🐔🦆👮‍♂️⛓️

Read More
📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About