Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Why did the robber take a shower?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because he wanted to make a clean getaway! πŸšΏπŸ˜„

Explanation: The robber took a shower because he thought that by getting squeaky clean, he could wash away any evidence and leave no trace behind. Little did he know that his plan would be foiled by the clever detectives who were hot on his trail! But hey, at least he smelled nice while being caught! πŸ§πŸš”

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Josephine (Guest) on March 17, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. πŸ˜‘πŸ“…

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on March 14, 2015

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! πŸ“±πŸ”‹

Alice Jebet (Guest) on March 5, 2015

Monday should be optional. 😴⏳

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on February 26, 2015

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on February 11, 2015

Why did I wake up tired? I went to bed tired. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on January 28, 2015

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

Warda (Guest) on January 17, 2015

Why did the man take his clock to the vet? It had ticks! πŸ•°οΈπŸΎ

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on January 16, 2015

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. πŸ’‘πŸ˜΄

Francis Njeru (Guest) on January 13, 2015

I haven’t lost my mind. It’s backed up on a hard drive somewhere. πŸ’ΎπŸ€―

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on January 12, 2015

I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ”

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on January 4, 2015

I’m on a 24-hour coffee break. β˜•β³

Related Posts

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to play cool jazz! πŸŽΊβ„οΈ

Explanation: The boy kept hi... Read More

Why is the forest so noisy?

Why is the forest so noisy?

Short Answer: Because the trees can't stop s-🎡hakin' it off! 🌳🎢

Explanation: The ... Read More

Which flower talks the most?

Which flower talks the most?

The Chatty Carnation! πŸ’¬πŸŒΈ It just can't stop petal-ing! πŸŒΌπŸ˜„

Explanation: The Cha... Read More

What’s a bat’s favorite pastime?

What’s a bat’s favorite pastime?

A bat's favorite pastime? Hanging out! πŸ¦‡πŸ˜„

Explanation: Bats are known for their uniq... Read More

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

The snowman went on a "low-carb" diet! ❄️πŸ₯•

Explanation: Snowmen are made ... Read More

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts! 🐦❀️

Explanation: This answer play... Read More

What time is it when you have a toothache?

What time is it when you have a toothache?

Short Answer: It's time to see a tooth-hurty! 😁🦷

Explanation: This answer plays with... Read More

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

What did the snowman have for breakfast?

The snowman had a frosty flakes cereal for breakfast! ❄️πŸ₯£

Explanation: This answer ... Read More

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

Who is Knocking?

Who is Knocking?

Short Answer: It's probably a flock of tap-dancing penguins! 🐧🎢

Explanation: When so... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! πŸ“šπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ“πŸ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Short Answer: To show the chickens it could do it with style! πŸ˜πŸš¦πŸ”

Explanation: Th... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About