Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Why did the pony get detention?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because it was horsing around too much! 🐴😝

Explanation: The pony got detention because it couldn't resist its mischievous nature and kept horsing around, probably galloping in the hallways or causing commotion in class. It just couldn't resist the temptation to have some playful fun! But alas, even our adorable pony friend needs to learn the importance of good behavior. So, detention it is! πŸ“šπŸΎπŸ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Rabia (Guest) on April 9, 2015

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. πŸοΈπŸ˜…

Nassor (Guest) on March 31, 2015

What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ“–

Zulekha (Guest) on March 30, 2015

What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look, no hands! β±οΈπŸ™Œ

Latifa (Guest) on March 27, 2015

Do I have a date tonight? Yes! April 24th. Does that count? πŸ“…πŸ˜†

Elizabeth Mtei (Guest) on March 26, 2015

I'm not short. I'm just concentrated awesome! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

Alice Mrema (Guest) on January 23, 2015

If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. πŸš—πŸ’΅

Victor Malima (Guest) on January 18, 2015

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. πŸ¦πŸ’Έ

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on January 17, 2015

If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel. πŸ”₯πŸ˜…

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on January 11, 2015

Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re afraid of the mouse! πŸ˜πŸ–±οΈ

Joy Wacera (Guest) on January 8, 2015

What’s a cow’s favorite place to go? The moo-vies! πŸ„πŸŽ₯

Chris Okello (Guest) on January 8, 2015

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why I’m gaining weight. πŸ•πŸ˜…

Related Posts

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Short answer: Because they crack up too easily! πŸ₯šπŸ˜‚

Explanation: Eggs are known for t... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! πŸ“šπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ“πŸ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

How do you catch a polar bear?

How do you catch a polar bear?

Short Answer: You go to the Arctic and pretend to be an ice cream truck! 🍦🐻

Explanat... Read More

Best Monster Dance Partner: The Boogie-Monster!

```html

The Boogie Monster: Your Ideal Monster Dance Partner

Choosing the perfect dance... Read More

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explanat... Read More

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

Question: What's a frog's favorite game?

Answer: Croak-et! πŸΈβ›³οΈ

Explanation: ... Read More

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈDraculaπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! πŸ˜‚π... Read More

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

What type of diet did the snowman go on?

The snowman went on a "low-carb" diet! ❄️πŸ₯•

Explanation: Snowmen are made ... Read More

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! ✏️πŸ’ͺ"

Explanation: Th... Read More

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

How do you catch an unusual rabbit?

Short Answer: With unique hare-ests! πŸŽ©πŸ‡

Explanation: To catch an unusual rabbit, you... Read More

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?

Answer: πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ A Counting Dracula!

Explanation: If you were to cross a teacher ... Read More

Why don’t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Why don’t ducks tell jokes when they fly?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to quack up mid-flight! πŸ¦†πŸ˜„

Explanation: Ducks ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About