Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Why did the Cyclops stop teaching?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because he had a one-track mind! 🤓👀

Explanation: The Cyclops, being a mythical creature with only a single eye, may have found it challenging to focus on multiple subjects and teach a diverse range of topics. With his one-track mind, he likely couldn't handle the variety that teaching demands. But hey, at least he had a unique perspective on things! 😉📚

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Fadhili (Guest) on March 25, 2015

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. 🤔

Mustafa (Guest) on March 16, 2015

I don’t care what the question is. The answer is pizza. 🍕🤤

Athumani (Guest) on March 15, 2015

What do you call a lazy kangaroo? A pouch potato! 🦘🥔

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on March 13, 2015

I’ve had my patience tested. I’m negative. 😜⏳

Charles Mboje (Guest) on February 8, 2015

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You’re too young to smoke! 🏠🚭

Mwalimu (Guest) on February 7, 2015

What do you call a chicken staring at lettuce? Chicken Caesar salad! 🐔🥗

Ann Wambui (Guest) on February 6, 2015

I’m not shy. I’m holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you. 🦸‍♂️😎

Josephine Nekesa (Guest) on February 1, 2015

I'm on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it. 🐟🍕

Emily Chepngeno (Guest) on January 17, 2015

Why don’t you ever see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it! 🐘🌳

David Nyerere (Guest) on January 9, 2015

Sometimes I drink water—just to surprise my liver. 🥤😂

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on January 2, 2015

How do bees get to school? By school buzz! 🐝🚌

Related Posts

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! 🏃‍♂️😄

Explanat... Read More

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

What did the farmer give his wife for Valentine's Day?

🌹 A heartfelt embrace and a bouq... Read More

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

A cannibal's favorite sport is... chewing! 🏀🍖

Explanation: Cannibals are kn... Read More

What’s black and white over and over again?

What’s black and white over and over again?

Answer: A penguin doing the Hokey Pokey! 🐧🎶

Explanation: Penguins are known for thei... Read More

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a University vice chancellor?

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a University vice chancellor?

Short Answer: 🛒 The shopping trolley can carry a load of groceries, while the university vice ... Read More

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

What did the owl say to his sweetheart?

Short Answer: "You're a hoot and I'm owl yours! 🦉❤️"

Explanation: The owl... Read More

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Answer: Cauli... Read More

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

The turkey, because it knows how to make everyone go "gobble, gobble"! 🦃👃

... Read More

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Riddle: "Which Budgie owns the cage? 🐦🏠"

Short Answer: "None! The cag... Read More

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Why couldn’t the ghost see his parents?

Short Answer: Because they were "boo"sy doing ghostly things! 👻

Explanation: ... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

What was born to succeed?

What was born to succeed?

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! 📸🤳

Explanation: A selfie is ... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About