Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Which bus crossed the ocean?

Featured Image

Q: Which bus crossed the ocean? 🌊🚌 A: The hippopota-"bus"! πŸ¦›πŸšŒ

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "bus" by incorporating a pun with the word "hippopotamus." By combining the words, we create a playful image of a hippopotamus driving a bus across the ocean, which is quite absurd and humorous. The use of the 🌊 emoji represents the ocean, while the πŸ¦› emoji represents the hippopotamus, adding a fun visual element to the joke.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Hassan (Guest) on February 12, 2015

What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hi, bud! πŸŒ»πŸ‘‹

Selemani (Guest) on February 11, 2015

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on February 8, 2015

What’s a snowman’s favorite snack? Ice Krispies! β›„πŸš

Farida (Guest) on January 28, 2015

Why did the man put his money in the freezer? He wanted cold hard cash! πŸ’΅β„οΈ

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on January 24, 2015

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. πŸ™„πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’Ό

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on January 22, 2015

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. β³πŸ˜‚

Khalifa (Guest) on January 16, 2015

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. β³πŸ™ƒ

Faiza (Guest) on January 14, 2015

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šβœοΈ

Fadhila (Guest) on January 9, 2015

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Latifa (Guest) on January 5, 2015

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk! πŸͺ°πŸšΆβ€β™‚️

Sekela (Guest) on January 3, 2015

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it! πŸ‘»πŸš«

Related Posts

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explanat... Read More

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Why are elephants such bad dancers?

Short Answer: 🐘 Because they have two left feet! πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Explanation: Elephant... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! πŸ€­πŸ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! πŸ§ΉπŸ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

Hilarity Unleashed: 10 Jokes to Tickle Your Funny Bone

Hilarity Unleashed: 10 Jokes to Tickle Your Funny Bone

Hilarity Unleashed: 10 Jokes to Tickle Your Funny Bone

Prepare yourself for a rib-tickling... Read More

Best Monster Dance Partner: The Boogie-Monster!

```html

The Boogie Monster: Your Ideal Monster Dance Partner

Choosing the perfect dance... Read More

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Short Answer: Use a megaphone and a time machine! πŸ“£πŸ¦–β°

Explanation: The best way to... Read More

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Why was the cafeteria clock always behind?

Short Answer: πŸ•°οΈ The cafeteria clock was always behind because it was on a perpetual lunch b... Read More

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Short Answer: Because it had ticks! 🐢⏰

Explanation: The man took his clock to the vet... Read More

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

How does the Easter Bunny travel?

Short Answer: The Easter Bunny travels by hopping on a magical 🐰 carrot-powered jetpack! πŸš€<... Read More

What did the circle say to the triangle?

What did the circle say to the triangle?

Short Answer: "You're just not my type, Triangle. I'm all about those well-rounded individua... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About