Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: The answer plays on the wordplay between "pen" and "pencil." Instead of going to a typical vacation spot, pencils choose to go to the "Pen-cil Islands" because it sounds like a place specifically for writing utensils. The use of the emoji adds a touch of fun and excitement to the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Charles Mboje (Guest) on April 11, 2015

Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? To go with the jellyfish! 🥜🐙

Diana Mumbua (Guest) on March 10, 2015

I’ve had my patience tested. I’m negative. 😜⏳

John Lissu (Guest) on March 1, 2015

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Ann Awino (Guest) on February 24, 2015

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. 🛌😆

Margaret Mahiga (Guest) on January 30, 2015

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me! 😡🛑

Sharifa (Guest) on January 30, 2015

Sarcasm is my love language. 💬😏

Lydia Wanyama (Guest) on January 27, 2015

I hate when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🤷‍♀️

Habiba (Guest) on January 26, 2015

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. 🦞🍕

Rubea (Guest) on January 18, 2015

I’ve reached the age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me. 🚉🤔

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on January 12, 2015

I don’t care what the question is. The answer is pizza. 🍕🤤

Mjaka (Guest) on January 8, 2015

Why did the picture go to jail? It was framed! 🖼️🚨

Related Posts

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

A tornado's favorite game to play is... Twister! 🌪️🌪️🌪️

Explanation: Twiste... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

Boy Pickle: "You're kind of a big dill, aren't ya?" 🥒❤️ Girl Pickle: "Well,... Read More

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day?

What did the squirrel give for Valentine’s Day? 🐿️❤️ A nutty love letter! 💌🥜

... Read More
What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator was opened?

Short Answer: "Close the door, I'm dressing!"

Explanation: When the refrigerator... Read More

Where can you always find a peacock?

Where can you always find a peacock?

Short Answer: In a feather-brained fashion show! 🦚

Explanation: The humorous answer sug... Read More

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Which Budgie owns the cage?

Riddle: "Which Budgie owns the cage? 🐦🏠"

Short Answer: "None! The cag... Read More

What bird loves construction work?

What bird loves construction work?

The "Tweet-er"!

🐦🚧

Explanation: The bird that loves construction wo... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! 🦃🌟

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Where do cows go on the weekend?

Answer: They go to the moo-vies! 🐮🎥

Explanation: This answer plays with the word &qu... Read More

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Short Answer: She wanted to make up her mind! 💄🧠

Explanation: The girl decided to pu... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About