Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What's the difference between a shopping trolley and a University vice chancellor?

Featured Image

Short Answer: 🛒 The shopping trolley can carry a load of groceries, while the university vice chancellor carries a load of paperwork! 📚💼

Explanation: The shopping trolley is used to transport groceries in a supermarket, while the university vice chancellor is responsible for administrative tasks and paperwork at the university. The humorous twist lies in comparing the physical load of groceries in a trolley to the metaphorical load of paperwork that the vice chancellor has to handle. It adds a lighthearted touch to the question, making it funny and amusing.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on February 26, 2015

I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea. 🥃☕

Zainab (Guest) on February 25, 2015

I run like the winded. 🏃‍♂️💨

Habiba (Guest) on February 24, 2015

Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball! 👠⚽

Patrick Akech (Guest) on February 19, 2015

What do you call a bear that’s stuck in the rain? A drizzly bear! 🐻🌧️

Ann Wambui (Guest) on February 19, 2015

I wish I was a kid again so everyone would be proud of me for taking a nap. 🛌😴

Khamis (Guest) on February 17, 2015

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. 😜💬

Zulekha (Guest) on February 11, 2015

Why was the broom late for work? It swept in! 🧹⏰

Mwanaidi (Guest) on February 9, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. 😡📅

Betty Kimaro (Guest) on February 3, 2015

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s seven years in a row now. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Ruth Mtangi (Guest) on January 18, 2015

I’m not clumsy. It’s just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. 😖🛋️

Habiba (Guest) on January 10, 2015

I’m not weird, I’m limited edition. 🦄😜

Related Posts

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! 🕷️🖥️🏄‍♂️

... Read More

Best Monster Dance Partner: The Boogie-Monster!

```html

The Boogie Monster: Your Ideal Monster Dance Partner

Choosing the perfect dance... Read More

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Why can’t the elephant use the computer?

Short Answer: Because he's afraid of the mouse! 🐘🖱️

Explanation: Elephants are kno... Read More

Laugh Your Way Through the Day: 10 Jokes for Instant Cheer

Laugh Your Way Through the Day: 10 Jokes for Instant Cheer

Laugh Your Way Through the Day: 10 Jokes for Instant Cheer

Life can sometimes get a little... Read More

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Why couldn’t the turkey eat dessert?

Short Answer: Because it was already stuffed! 🦃🍰

Explanation: Turkeys are commonly s... Read More

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the 🧛‍♂️Dracula🧛‍♂️ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! 😂ð... Read More

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Where do pencils go for vacation?

Short Answer: Pencils go to the Pen-cil Islands for vacation! 🏝️✏️

Explanation: T... Read More

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Why did the boy keep his trumpet in the freezer?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to play cool jazz! 🎺❄️

Explanation: The boy kept hi... Read More

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? 🐘📞 A jumbo dialer! 🤣

Explanation: ... Read More

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

What’s a cannibal’s favorite sport?

A cannibal's favorite sport is... chewing! 🏀🍖

Explanation: Cannibals are kn... Read More

What did the teacher do at the beach?

What did the teacher do at the beach?

Short Answer: The teacher taught the waves how to spell 🌊📚✏️

Explanation: The te... Read More

Bird's Feather Woes: A Hilarious Quack Doctor Visit

```html

Avian Anatomy and the Missing Plume: Where Did the Bird Go?

The simple answer, ... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About