Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Whatโ€™s a spiderโ€™s favorite thing to do on a computer?

Featured Image

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Explanation: Spiders are known for creating intricate webs, so it's only natural that their favorite activity on a computer would be web-surfing! It's a pun that combines the spider's affinity for webs with the common term "web-surfing" which refers to browsing the internet. ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Ali (Guest) on April 12, 2015

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes. She gave me a hug. ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿคฃ

Miriam Mchome (Guest) on April 3, 2015

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down. ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Abubakari (Guest) on March 9, 2015

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“œ

Daudi (Guest) on March 5, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on March 2, 2015

Why donโ€™t scientists trust stairs? Theyโ€™re always leading you up to something! ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿชœ

Sekela (Guest) on February 20, 2015

I can resist anything except temptation. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

John Kamande (Guest) on February 20, 2015

Iโ€™m not clumsy. Itโ€™s just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Ahmed (Guest) on February 6, 2015

I canโ€™t brain today. I has the dumb. ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ

Nassar (Guest) on February 3, 2015

Iโ€™m not late. Iโ€™m just very early for tomorrow. โฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zubeida (Guest) on January 26, 2015

What did the duck say when it bought a snack? Put it on my bill! ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฟ

Mashaka (Guest) on January 14, 2015

I donโ€™t make mistakes. I date them. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‚

Related Posts

What kind of music do mummies like best?

What kind of music do mummies like best?

Mummies love rap music! ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ”ฅ

Explanation: Mummies are known for being wrapped up in ba... Read More

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Get Your Giggle On: 10 Jokes to Brighten Any Moment

Life can sometimes feel like a never-e... Read More

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?

Short Answer: โšก Shocked, but electrified with excitement! ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: When Benjami... Read More

Whatโ€™s a tornadoโ€™s favorite game to play?

Whatโ€™s a tornadoโ€™s favorite game to play?

A tornado's favorite game to play is... Twister! ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ

Explanation: Twiste... Read More

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Short Answer: Because it had ticks! ๐Ÿถโฐ

Explanation: The man took his clock to the vet... Read More

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanat... Read More

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

What smells the best at Thanksgiving?

The turkey, because it knows how to make everyone go "gobble, gobble"! ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

... Read More

Where do polar bears keep their money?

Where do polar bears keep their money?

In the "snow" bank! โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Explanation: Polar bears keep their money in a &q... Read More

Why did the book join the police force?

Why did the book join the police force?

Short Answer: Because it wanted to catch the bookworm burglars! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Expl... Read More

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

What has 18 legs and catches flies?

Short Answer: A soccer team of spiders! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธโšฝ๏ธ

Explanation: The riddle asks what ha... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap ๐Ÿ˜ด

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Why did everyone want the music teacher to be on their baseball team?

Short Answer: Because she had perfect pitch and could always hit a high note!

Explanation:... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About