Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

Featured Image

A ghost's favorite room in the house is πŸ‘»the living room!πŸ‘» Explanation: Because ghosts are "living" in the afterlife, their favorite room would naturally be the living room! Plus, it's a play on words that adds a fun and lighthearted twist to the spooky nature of ghosts. So, whenever you hear strange noises or feel a chill in the living room, it's just your ghostly friends having a ghostly good time! πŸ˜„πŸ 

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Asha (Guest) on March 18, 2015

I wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. 🍼😴

Grace Minja (Guest) on March 15, 2015

What kind of car does a sheep drive? A lamborghini! πŸ‘πŸš—

Sekela (Guest) on March 7, 2015

I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food. πŸ”πŸ’»

Athumani (Guest) on February 25, 2015

Why did the chicken join a band? Because it had the drumsticks! πŸ”πŸ₯

John Kamande (Guest) on February 18, 2015

I’m on a roll today. I ate 12 rolls. πŸžπŸ˜‚

Hashim (Guest) on February 15, 2015

Why don’t vampires like garlic? It’s a pain in the neck! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ§„

Nashon (Guest) on February 11, 2015

I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and eat it. πŸ¦žπŸ•

John Lissu (Guest) on February 2, 2015

I used to have superpowers, but my therapist took them away. πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜…

Mzee (Guest) on January 23, 2015

I always give 100% at workβ€”12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday... πŸ“…πŸ˜‚

Zulekha (Guest) on January 23, 2015

Sorry, I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy being fabulous. πŸ“žπŸ˜Ž

Halima (Guest) on January 2, 2015

If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. πŸš—πŸ’΅

Related Posts

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

What did the paper say to encourage the pencil?

Short Answer: "You've got the 'write' stuff, pencil! ✏️πŸ’ͺ"

Explanation: Th... Read More

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Short Answer: Because they wanted to "shade" their amazing teaching skills! 😎

Read More
What makes a skeleton laugh?

What makes a skeleton laugh?

Q: What makes a skeleton laugh? A: πŸ˜‚πŸ¦΄ A tickle in its funny bone!

Explanation: Skele... Read More

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

How do monsters tell their fortunes?

Funny Answer: πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ Monsters tell their fortunes by reading their BOO-leans! πŸ‘»πŸ’€

... Read More
What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

Answer: The turkey stayed in a "gobble-tel"! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¨

Explanation: This humorous... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! πŸ§ΉπŸ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

Answer: The turkey stayed in a "gobble-tel"! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¨

Explanation: This humorous... Read More

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Short Answer: Because they have no organs to rock out with! πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚

Explanation: Skeleton... Read More

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?

Nap 😴

Explanation: After indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving feast, a food coma sets ... Read More

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

What do ghosts use to wash their hair?

Answer: Shamp-boo! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

Explanation: Ghosts use shamp-boo, a spooky ... Read More

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Why did the elephant cross the road?

Short Answer: To show the chickens it could do it with style! πŸ˜πŸš¦πŸ”

Explanation: Th... Read More

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Short Answer: Stick with me, and we'll go places! πŸ’ŒπŸ’¨

Explanation: The stamp is makin... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About