Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Featured Image

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! 😜👀

Explanation: When your teacher rolls her eyes at you, the best way to handle it is with a hilarious comeback! By rolling your eyes back, you're playfully showing that you're not taking it seriously and turning it into a friendly eye-rolling duel. It adds a touch of humor to the situation and diffuses any tension. So, go ahead and unleash your eye-rolling skills, and may the best eye-roller win! 😂🙌🏼

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Lucy Wangui (Guest) on April 3, 2015

Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll? 🛏️🧌

Monica Lissu (Guest) on March 30, 2015

I always carry a pen in my pocket, just in case someone gives me their autograph... on a check. ✍️💰

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on March 29, 2015

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. 🏋️‍♂️😆

Frank Macha (Guest) on March 27, 2015

I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life. ⏱️😆

Nuru (Guest) on March 21, 2015

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! 🐋🎻

Sekela (Guest) on March 20, 2015

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. 🛏️🥞

Ann Wambui (Guest) on March 19, 2015

I can’t brain today. I has the dumb. 🧠🤯

Monica Lissu (Guest) on March 2, 2015

When nothing goes right, go left. ⬅️🧭

Maimuna (Guest) on January 24, 2015

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. 📚✍️

Joyce Aoko (Guest) on January 1, 2015

Why did the calendar go to therapy? It had too many dates! 📅🛋️

Sultan (Guest) on January 1, 2015

I’ve started using my kids as weights. That counts as working out, right? 🏋️‍♂️👶

Related Posts

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day?

Q: What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? A: "I love you a TON! 🐘❤ï... Read More

What was born to succeed?

What was born to succeed?

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! 📸🤳

Explanation: A selfie is ... Read More

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

A witch's favorite subject in school is... SPELLing! 🧙‍♀️✨

Explanation: This re... Read More

Which monster is the best dance partner?

Which monster is the best dance partner?

The best dance partner for monsters is "Boogie-monster!" 🕺💃

Explanation: T... Read More

Why was six afraid of seven?

Why was six afraid of seven?

Answer: Because seven "ate" (8) nine! 🍽️😄

Explanation: This answer plays... Read More

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

What did the turkey stay before it was roasted?

Answer: The turkey stayed in a "gobble-tel"! 🦃🏨

Explanation: This humorous... Read More

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

What did the apple tree say to the farmer?

Short Answer: "Leaf me alone, I'm just trying to have a fruitful day! 🍎😄"

... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

How did the hairdresser win the race?

How did the hairdresser win the race?

Short Answer: The hairdresser won the race because they knew how to make every strand of hair &qu... Read More

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

A witch's favorite subject in school is... SPELLing! 🧙‍♀️✨

Explanation: This re... Read More

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?

A scarecrow's favorite fruit? 🤔 Well, obviously, it's STRAW-berries! 🍓🌾

Explanati... Read More

Why did the chicken go to jail?

Why did the chicken go to jail?

Short Answer: Because it was caught for "fowl" play! 🐔🦆👮‍♂️⛓️

Read More
📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About