Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What does Santa clean his sleigh with?

Featured Image

Answer: Santa cleans his sleigh with "Santa-tizer"! πŸŽ…πŸ§΄

Explanation: Santa-tizer is a playful twist on the word "sanitizer," replacing it with "Santa" to create a humorous and festive cleaning solution specifically designed for Santa and his sleigh. This clever play on words adds a touch of whimsy and holiday cheer to the riddle, making it a delightful and laughter-inducing response. The sleigh must always be sparkling clean for Santa's magical deliveries! 🎁✨

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on March 24, 2015

Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had a virus! πŸ–₯οΈπŸ€’

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on March 24, 2015

Why did the orange stop? It ran out of juice! πŸŠπŸ”‹

Issa (Guest) on March 15, 2015

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. πŸ€”

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on February 19, 2015

What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple! πŸ±πŸ’œ

Husna (Guest) on February 18, 2015

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on February 7, 2015

They say 'don’t try this at home,' so I’m coming over to your house to try it. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘

Tambwe (Guest) on January 23, 2015

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! πŸ’€πŸ•Ί

Catherine Mkumbo (Guest) on January 19, 2015

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream right now. πŸ¦πŸ’Έ

Frank Macha (Guest) on January 14, 2015

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. πŸ’ΌπŸ’Έ

Hassan (Guest) on January 10, 2015

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! πŸ¦‰πŸŽ©

Nassor (Guest) on January 1, 2015

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I trip over my own feet. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Related Posts

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

Q: What did the monster ask his sweetheart?

A: "Will you be my boo-tiful forever?&quo... Read More

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

If a butcher wears a size XL shirt and a size 13 shoe, what does he weigh?

Answer: Tons o... Read More

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Short Answer: She wanted to make up her mind! πŸ’„πŸ§ 

Explanation: The girl decided to pu... Read More

What time is it when you have a toothache?

What time is it when you have a toothache?

Short Answer: It's time to see a tooth-hurty! 😁🦷

Explanation: This answer plays with... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! πŸ§ΉπŸ˜„

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Short Answer: Use a megaphone and a time machine! πŸ“£πŸ¦–β°

Explanation: The best way to... Read More

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?

A witch's favorite subject in school is... SPELLing! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈβœ¨

Explanation: This re... Read More

What do you call a left-handed dog?

What do you call a left-handed dog?

What do you call a left-handed dog?

A southpaw-pawed pooch! πŸΎπŸ˜„

Explanation: ... Read More

Why was the clown crying?

Why was the clown crying?

Short Answer: He ran out of 🀑 laughs!

Explanation: The clown was crying because he had ... Read More

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A: A stick! πŸŒ³πŸš«πŸ”„

Explanati... Read More

How did the hairdresser win the race?

How did the hairdresser win the race?

Short Answer: The hairdresser won the race because they knew how to make every strand of hair &qu... Read More

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to show off his dental skills! 🐴🦷

Explanation: This ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About