Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What do you call two birds in love?

Featured Image

What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts! 🐦❤️

Explanation: This answer plays with the word "sweethearts" and replaces it with "tweet-hearts," combining the idea of birds (tweeting) with love. It adds a touch of humor and cuteness to the concept of two birds being in love. The bird emoji helps to emphasize the playful nature of the answer.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Peter Mwambui (Guest) on February 1, 2016

This joke just made my day—hilarious! 🤣

Michael Onyango (Guest) on January 30, 2016

What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie! 👻🥧

Saidi (Guest) on January 23, 2016

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🤯😜

Alice Jebet (Guest) on January 19, 2016

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around. 🍫🙋‍♀️

Martin Otieno (Guest) on January 11, 2016

What’s brown and sticky? A stick! 🌿😂

Jaffar (Guest) on January 6, 2016

I’ve got to remember this one for later! 😆

Grace Njuguna (Guest) on January 2, 2016

Why don’t sharks eat clowns? Because they taste funny! 🦈🤡

Amir (Guest) on December 26, 2015

My life feels like a test I didn’t study for. 📝🤯

Alice Mwikali (Guest) on December 23, 2015

Why fall in love when you can fall asleep? 🛌💤

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on November 29, 2015

Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. 🪑✋

Bahati (Guest) on November 29, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! 🏴‍☠️🥬

Andrew Mchome (Guest) on November 26, 2015

I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore, and forget all at once. 🎧🤔

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on November 24, 2015

😅 I’m still chuckling at this!

Husna (Guest) on November 24, 2015

I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea. 🥃☕

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on November 15, 2015

😃 Mood instantly lifted!

Francis Mrope (Guest) on November 12, 2015

When I said I’d do it later, I didn’t mean tomorrow. I meant next year. 📅😆

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on November 8, 2015

I don't sweat—I sparkle! ✨😅

Omari (Guest) on October 30, 2015

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. 🛏️💭

Tabu (Guest) on October 26, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. 😡📅

Leila (Guest) on October 24, 2015

Life is too short to wear boring socks. 🧦🎉

James Malima (Guest) on October 23, 2015

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🧠🎧

Janet Sumari (Guest) on October 12, 2015

If life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. 🍋👁️

Jafari (Guest) on October 4, 2015

This one really got me, what a punchline! 😆

Samuel Were (Guest) on October 3, 2015

I need a six-month vacation, twice a year. 🏝️😅

Mariam (Guest) on October 3, 2015

I’m still cracking up, that was brilliant! 🤣

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on September 28, 2015

I am so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed. 😴😂

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on September 27, 2015

I was having a bad day until I read this! 😅

Francis Njeru (Guest) on September 16, 2015

When nothing goes right, go left. ⬅️💡

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on August 27, 2015

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. 🧍‍♀️🔵

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on August 22, 2015

I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face, but with words. 👊💬

Khalifa (Guest) on August 12, 2015

I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. 🤷‍♂️😎

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on August 7, 2015

The best part of going to work is coming back home. 🏡💼

Nassar (Guest) on July 25, 2015

I’m not late. I’m just early for tomorrow. ⏰😂

Mary Mrope (Guest) on July 3, 2015

I don’t make mistakes. I date them. 💔😂

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on July 3, 2015

😄 I can’t even breathe, so funny!

Halima (Guest) on July 2, 2015

I spend my whole day thinking about food and then I wonder why I’m gaining weight. 🍕😅

Shamim (Guest) on July 2, 2015

What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An abdominal snowman! ⛄💪

John Malisa (Guest) on June 26, 2015

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. 🎭🦸‍♂️

Nancy Kawawa (Guest) on June 25, 2015

😂 I’m seriously crying over here!

Paul Kamau (Guest) on June 21, 2015

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Mashaka (Guest) on June 15, 2015

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it! 👻🚫

Peter Mbise (Guest) on June 14, 2015

😆 I’m literally in stitches right now!

David Nyerere (Guest) on June 5, 2015

Why did the baker go to therapy? He had too much on his plate! 🍰🛋️

Grace Minja (Guest) on May 24, 2015

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not pizza. 🍕🤷‍♂️

Nancy Kabura (Guest) on May 20, 2015

Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy pizza, which is kind of the same thing. 🍕💸

Ndoto (Guest) on May 18, 2015

I'd exercise, but it makes me spill my coffee. ☕🏃‍♂️

Elizabeth Malima (Guest) on May 12, 2015

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! 🐑🐝

Sekela (Guest) on May 1, 2015

😅 I’m still cracking up!

Joy Wacera (Guest) on April 27, 2015

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. ⏳🏃‍♂️

Monica Nyalandu (Guest) on April 25, 2015

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🚫

Paul Kamau (Guest) on April 22, 2015

You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. 🎮🤔

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on April 19, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite exercise? The plank! 🏴‍☠️🦵

Ndoto (Guest) on April 17, 2015

🤣 This joke just made my whole day!

Brian Karanja (Guest) on April 13, 2015

Classic! I’m still laughing! 😄

Alice Jebet (Guest) on April 4, 2015

What did one plate say to the other? Lunch is on me! 🍽️🍽️

Elizabeth Mrope (Guest) on April 2, 2015

😆 Totally hilarious!

Husna (Guest) on March 24, 2015

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚡😴

Sarafina (Guest) on March 24, 2015

I’ve started using my kids as weights. That counts as working out, right? 🏋️‍♂️👶

Dorothy Mwakalindile (Guest) on March 11, 2015

Why do chickens sit on eggs? Because they don’t have chairs! 🐔🥚

Dorothy Nkya (Guest) on March 6, 2015

My wallet is like an onion. Opening it makes me cry. 💸😭

Related Posts

What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body?

What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body?

Q: What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body? A: A "mind-boggling genius... Read More

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

A math teacher's favorite type of dessert is... π! 🥧

Explanation: A math teacher's fav... Read More

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to peel!

Explanation: 🍌 Bananas have to put sunsc... Read More

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?

A ghost's favorite room in the house is 👻the living room!👻 Explanation: Because ghosts are ... Read More

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

What’s a frog’s favorite game?

Question: What's a frog's favorite game?

Answer: Croak-et! 🐸⛳️

Explanation: ... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

Why couldn’t the boy go to the pirate movie?

Why couldn’t the boy go to the pirate movie?

Short Answer: Because it was rated "Arrrr!"

Explanation: The boy couldn't go to ... Read More

What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?

What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other month?

Answer: Santa Claus 🎅

Explanation: In December, we have the delightful presence of Sant... Read More

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! 😜👀

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

What kind of weather does a turkey like?

A turkey likes to gobble up sunny-side up weather! ☀️🦃

Explanation: Turkeys are not... Read More

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

Short answer: He got twelve months!

Explanation: Well, you see, when the man stole the cal... Read More

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Why did the teacher have to wear sunglasses?

Short Answer: Because they wanted to "shade" their amazing teaching skills! 😎

Read More
📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About