Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE 🔁
☰
AckyShine

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Featured Image

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect that walks around instead of flying. So, we can humorously refer to it as a "walk" instead of a fly. 🚶‍♂️ It's a playful twist on words that adds a touch of silliness to the situation.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Bernard Oduor (Guest) on March 4, 2015

How do cows stay up to date? They read the moos-paper! 🐄📰

Rabia (Guest) on February 14, 2015

How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots! 💻🍺

Issack (Guest) on February 10, 2015

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. 🍕💪

Stephen Malecela (Guest) on February 6, 2015

I hate when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 🎤🤷‍♀️

Mtumwa (Guest) on January 20, 2015

Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him! 💀🕺

Henry Mollel (Guest) on January 18, 2015

Sometimes I talk to myself. Then we both laugh. 😂👥

Mary Kendi (Guest) on January 16, 2015

If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. 🪂❌

Umi (Guest) on January 16, 2015

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me. 🎭🦸‍♂️

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on January 13, 2015

What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling! 🧙‍♀️📖

Grace Mligo (Guest) on January 9, 2015

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. 💖🍕

Anthony Kariuki (Guest) on January 6, 2015

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! 😆👶

Related Posts

What do you give a sick lemon?

What do you give a sick lemon?

Answer: Lemon-ade! 🍋🥤

Explanation: When life gives you a sick lemon, you make it int... Read More

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Why do eggs hate jokes?

Short answer: Because they crack up too easily! 🥚😂

Explanation: Eggs are known for t... Read More

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? 🤔

A team of firefly cheerleaders! ✨🔥🎉

Explanat... Read More

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! 🏃‍♂️😄

Explanat... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🤝🧱

Explanati... Read More

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

What happened to the man who stole a calendar from the store?

Short answer: He got twelve months!

Explanation: Well, you see, when the man stole the cal... Read More

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

What’s a spider’s favorite thing to do on a computer?

A spider's favorite thing to do on a computer is... WEB-surfing! 🕷️🖥️🏄‍♂️

... Read More
What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Question: What kind of flower do you never want to get on Valentine’s Day?

Answer: Cauli... Read More

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Where does the witch park her vehicle?

Answer: The witch parks her vehicle at a broomstick lot! 🧹😄

Explanation: Since witch... Read More

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?

A tornado's favorite game to play is... Twister! 🌪️🌪️🌪️

Explanation: Twiste... Read More

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?

The outside! 🦃🌟

Explanation: The joke plays on the word "side" by suggesti... Read More

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

What do you get if you cross a pine tree with an apple?

Answer: A Pineapple! 🍍

Explanation: When you cross a pine tree with an apple, you get t... Read More

📖 Explore More Articles
🏠 Home 📖 Reading 🖼️ Gallery 💬 AI Chat 📘 About