Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What do elves learn in school?

Featured Image

Short Answer: πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ Elf-abetics! πŸ“šπŸŽ…

Explanation: Elves in school learn the Elf-abetics, which is like the alphabet but specifically designed for mischievous little elves! They have their own unique letters and quirky spelling rules. So, while we learn ABCs, they master their Elf-abetics! πŸ˜‰βœ¨

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Alice Mrema (Guest) on March 21, 2015

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. πŸ₯ŠπŸ“…

Ann Awino (Guest) on March 8, 2015

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on March 1, 2015

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. πŸ”πŸ΄

Paul Kamau (Guest) on February 21, 2015

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Jane Muthui (Guest) on January 30, 2015

I think my guardian angel drinks. πŸ˜‡πŸ·

Halima (Guest) on January 22, 2015

I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast. πŸ›οΈπŸ₯ž

Alice Jebet (Guest) on January 22, 2015

Why don’t oysters share their pearls? Because they’re shellfish! πŸ¦ͺ😜

Amina (Guest) on January 15, 2015

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity. πŸ˜πŸ›‘οΈ

Nora Kidata (Guest) on January 14, 2015

I’m not really a control freak, but can I show you the right way to do that? πŸ˜ŽπŸ”§

Monica Adhiambo (Guest) on January 13, 2015

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“œ

Hellen Nduta (Guest) on January 2, 2015

Why can’t you trust stairs? Because they’re always up to something! πŸ›—πŸ€”

Related Posts

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? πŸ€”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! ✨πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

What makes a skeleton laugh?

What makes a skeleton laugh?

Q: What makes a skeleton laugh? A: πŸ˜‚πŸ¦΄ A tickle in its funny bone!

Explanation: Skele... Read More

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Short Answer: Stick with me, and we'll go places! πŸ’ŒπŸ’¨

Explanation: The stamp is makin... Read More

What was born to succeed?

What was born to succeed?

Short Answer: A "selfie" was born to succeed! πŸ“ΈπŸ€³

Explanation: A selfie is ... Read More

Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?

Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?

Short Answer: Because he was a real "pain in the neck"! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explan... Read More

What did the spoon say to the knife?

What did the spoon say to the knife?

Short Answer: "You're looking sharp today! πŸ₯„πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ”ͺ"

Explanation: I... Read More

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to show off his dental skills! 🐴🦷

Explanation: This ... Read More

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?

The monster asked the πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈDraculaπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ to kiss his boo-boos after he fell! πŸ˜‚π... Read More

What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives?

What dies but never lives? A battery! πŸ”‹

Explanation: A battery is a funny answer to thi... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

Short Answer: "Meow, Meow, Little Mouse!" 😸🐭

Explanation: A cat's favorite... Read More

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

What did the mouse say to the other mouse when he tried to steal his cheese?

Short Answer: "Hands off my cheese, you cheesy thief! πŸ­πŸ§€"

Explanation: Thi... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About