Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ
AckyShine

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play cards because he was standing on the deck of the ship, which would make it quite challenging to hold onto the cards as they would likely be blown away by the wind. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on January 26, 2016

Donโ€™t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฌ

Bakari (Guest) on January 18, 2016

I canโ€™t believe how funny this is! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anna Mchome (Guest) on January 18, 2016

๐Ÿ˜„ You totally won the internet today!

Mwanajuma (Guest) on January 16, 2016

I canโ€™t adult today. Please donโ€™t make me adult. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿงธ

Tabitha Okumu (Guest) on January 16, 2016

Iโ€™m definitely telling this one to my friends! ๐Ÿ˜„

Fredrick Mutiso (Guest) on January 14, 2016

I donโ€™t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. โ˜•๐Ÿ“œ

Joseph Kawawa (Guest) on January 5, 2016

How do construction workers party? They raise the roof! ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on December 17, 2015

Wow, this joke is a total winner! ๐Ÿ†

Asha (Guest) on December 10, 2015

๐Ÿ˜† Bookmarking this!

Joyce Nkya (Guest) on November 30, 2015

Donโ€™t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. ๐Ÿค”

Mwanahawa (Guest) on November 30, 2015

If you can't remember my name, just say 'coffee,' and I'll turn around. โ˜•๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Husna (Guest) on November 25, 2015

This joke is too funny, Iโ€™m sharing it with everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Asha (Guest) on November 17, 2015

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Mgeni (Guest) on November 12, 2015

How do you tell a vampire has a cold? By his coffin! ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคง

Stephen Amollo (Guest) on November 1, 2015

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rose Lowassa (Guest) on November 1, 2015

I can resist anything except temptation. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Nassar (Guest) on October 23, 2015

What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Anna Malela (Guest) on October 12, 2015

How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ 

Ruth Kibona (Guest) on October 10, 2015

If we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. ๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Paul Kamau (Guest) on October 3, 2015

Wine is to women as duct tape is to menโ€”it fixes everything. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚

Mhina (Guest) on October 2, 2015

I always give 100% at workโ€”12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday... ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ˜‚

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on September 28, 2015

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜œ

Jamila (Guest) on September 25, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with Mondays. I love to hate them. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ“…

Dorothy Majaliwa (Guest) on September 25, 2015

Whatโ€™s Beethovenโ€™s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-na! ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŒ

Frank Macha (Guest) on September 22, 2015

I am on a 30-day diet. So far, Iโ€™ve lost 15 days. ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ”

Zainab (Guest) on September 9, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ Sending this now!

Janet Mwikali (Guest) on September 9, 2015

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿคฃ

Asha (Guest) on September 4, 2015

What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฌ

Ahmed (Guest) on August 31, 2015

I like to pretend my dog understands me better than most humans. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ฌ

David Musyoka (Guest) on August 15, 2015

Iโ€™m not really a control freak, but can I show you the right way to do that? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ง

Anna Malela (Guest) on August 8, 2015

This joke just made my dayโ€”hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ

Diana Mallya (Guest) on August 3, 2015

Why couldnโ€™t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘€

Mary Sokoine (Guest) on July 25, 2015

My goal this weekend is to move just enough so people know Iโ€™m not dead. ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Daniel Obura (Guest) on July 23, 2015

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’ญ

Brian Karanja (Guest) on July 14, 2015

Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜†

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on July 14, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ Pure genius!

Mzee (Guest) on July 7, 2015

I thought growing old would take longer. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ต

Maida (Guest) on July 6, 2015

When nothing goes right, go left. โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก

Nchi (Guest) on July 4, 2015

Thanks Ackyshine

Samuel Were (Guest) on June 19, 2015

๐Ÿ˜… I needed that laugh!

Athumani (Guest) on June 6, 2015

Whatโ€™s black, white, and read all over? A newspaper! ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ–ค

Edwin Ndambuki (Guest) on May 30, 2015

Why did the banana go to the doctor? It wasnโ€™t peeling well! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค’

Yusra (Guest) on May 23, 2015

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on May 18, 2015

I canโ€™t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. Thatโ€™s seven years in a row now. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on May 15, 2015

I smile because I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

James Malima (Guest) on April 30, 2015

If you think nobody cares if youโ€™re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’ต

Nassor (Guest) on April 21, 2015

Why donโ€™t crabs give to charity? Because theyโ€™re shellfish! ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ’ฐ

Francis Mtangi (Guest) on April 17, 2015

๐Ÿคฃ That punchline was unexpected!

Mariam (Guest) on April 16, 2015

I donโ€™t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Chum (Guest) on April 15, 2015

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿด

Masika (Guest) on April 10, 2015

What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“

Nancy Komba (Guest) on April 9, 2015

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. โšก๐Ÿ˜ด

Jafari (Guest) on April 8, 2015

My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™ƒ

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on March 30, 2015

I want to be like a caterpillar: Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and wake up beautiful. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿด

Shamsa (Guest) on March 26, 2015

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ”‹

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on March 25, 2015

Why does cooking take six hours, but eating takes like three seconds? โฒ๏ธ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on March 23, 2015

Why do fish live in saltwater? Because pepper makes them sneeze! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒŠ

Jane Muthoni (Guest) on March 16, 2015

Why are ghosts bad at lying? Because theyโ€™re transparent! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคฅ

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on March 12, 2015

I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

David Nyerere (Guest) on March 10, 2015

What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers! ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

Related Posts

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

What should you do if your teacher rolls her eyes at you?

Answer: Roll your eyes back; it's a competition! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘€

Explanation: When your teacher r... Read More

Why was the math book always worried?

Why was the math book always worried?

Short Answer: Because it had too many problems! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜…

Explanation: The math... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! ๐Ÿฆƒโšพ๏ธ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

What did the snowman order at Wendyโ€™sยฎ?

Answer: The snowman ordered a Frosty with extra snow-cones on top! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Explanation:... Read More

Which flower talks the most?

Which flower talks the most?

The Chatty Carnation! ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐ŸŒธ It just can't stop petal-ing! ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜„

Explanation: The Cha... Read More

What bird loves construction work?

What bird loves construction work?

The "Tweet-er"!

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿšง

Explanation: The bird that loves construction wo... Read More

How did the hairdresser win the race?

How did the hairdresser win the race?

Short Answer: The hairdresser won the race because they knew how to make every strand of hair &qu... Read More

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium?

What lights up a stadium? ๐Ÿค”

A team of firefly cheerleaders! โœจ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Explanat... Read More

Why canโ€™t skeletons play music?

Why canโ€™t skeletons play music?

Short Answer: Because they have no organs to rock out with! ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ˜‚

Explanation: Skeleton... Read More

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Why did the girl put lipstick on her head?

Short Answer: She wanted to make up her mind! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿง 

Explanation: The girl decided to pu... Read More

What did one eye say to the other?

What did one eye say to the other?

Short Answer: "Between you and me, something smells fishy! ๐Ÿ "

Explanation: Th... Read More

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love?

What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts! ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Explanation: This answer play... Read More

๐Ÿ“– Explore More Articles
๐Ÿ  Home ๐Ÿ“– Reading ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ Gallery ๐Ÿ’ฌ AI Chat ๐Ÿ“˜ About