Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

Featured Image

A math teacher's favorite type of dessert is... Ο€! πŸ₯§

Explanation: A math teacher's favorite dessert is Ο€ (pi), which is a mathematical constant representing the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It's a clever play on words since Ο€ sounds like "pie" and math teachers love all things related to numbers and geometry. Plus, who can resist a delicious slice of pie? 🀩

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Samson Tibaijuka (Guest) on February 10, 2016

I don’t need an inspirational quote, I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Betty Cheruiyot (Guest) on February 6, 2016

How do you organize a space party? You planet! 🌌πŸͺ

Husna (Guest) on February 5, 2016

I'm on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it. πŸŸπŸ•

Jane Malecela (Guest) on January 28, 2016

πŸ˜… I had to share this with everyone!

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on January 27, 2016

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Jabir (Guest) on January 19, 2016

What’s a frog’s favorite candy? Lollihops! 🐸🍭

John Lissu (Guest) on December 20, 2015

Why was the math teacher always so suspicious? She knew something didn’t add up! βž•πŸ€¨

Thomas Mtaki (Guest) on December 13, 2015

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Mhina (Guest) on December 7, 2015

What’s a pig’s favorite karate move? The pork chop! 🐷πŸ₯‹

Amina (Guest) on December 6, 2015

I don’t need a mood ring; I have a face. πŸ˜πŸ’¬

Josephine Nduta (Guest) on December 6, 2015

How do bees get to school? By school buzz! 🐝🚌

Carol Nyakio (Guest) on December 4, 2015

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. πŸ©πŸ™ƒ

Lucy Mushi (Guest) on December 3, 2015

Haha, this is the best laugh I've had all week! 😁

Edward Lowassa (Guest) on December 1, 2015

My phone battery lasts longer than most people at work. πŸ“±πŸ’Ό

Salma (Guest) on November 26, 2015

Running is great. Unless you faint. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯΅

Fadhili (Guest) on November 21, 2015

The only thing better than talking about food is eating it. πŸ”πŸ΄

Francis Njeru (Guest) on November 7, 2015

Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re afraid of the mouse! πŸ˜πŸ–±οΈ

Mary Kendi (Guest) on November 6, 2015

πŸ˜‚ Can’t wait to share this!

Mwanakhamis (Guest) on November 4, 2015

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode. ⚑😴

Simon Kiprono (Guest) on October 23, 2015

Why did the robot go on vacation? It needed to recharge! πŸ€–πŸ”Œ

James Malima (Guest) on October 17, 2015

I’m sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud? πŸ™„πŸ’¬

Hawa (Guest) on October 17, 2015

Coffee: because adulting is hard. β˜•πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’Ό

Henry Mollel (Guest) on October 11, 2015

I'm on the 'I-just-ate' diet. It's working perfectly. πŸ•πŸ’ͺ

Christopher Oloo (Guest) on October 6, 2015

What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? Put it on my bill! πŸ¦†πŸ’„

Victor Malima (Guest) on September 24, 2015

Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them! πŸ‘»πŸ˜œ

James Mduma (Guest) on September 20, 2015

πŸ˜† That punchline was epic!

Tabu (Guest) on September 11, 2015

I wonder how many calories I burn by jumping to conclusions. πŸ€”πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Mary Mrope (Guest) on September 10, 2015

What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Bah-humbug! πŸ‘πŸ

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on September 5, 2015

That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is 'act natural, you’re innocent.' πŸ¬πŸ˜…

Nyota (Guest) on September 1, 2015

Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is? πŸ«β“

Robert Ndunguru (Guest) on August 31, 2015

Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired! πŸš²πŸ˜…

Mwakisu (Guest) on August 31, 2015

I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger. β€οΈπŸ”

Issa (Guest) on August 25, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I’m saving this one!

Jabir (Guest) on August 24, 2015

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Nahida (Guest) on August 21, 2015

If Monday had a face, I’d punch it. πŸ₯ŠπŸ“†

Edward Chepkoech (Guest) on August 16, 2015

I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once. β³πŸ˜‚

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on August 13, 2015

Why did the picture go to jail? It was framed! πŸ–ΌοΈπŸš¨

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on August 7, 2015

I had my patience tested. I’m negative. πŸ˜‚β³

Moses Mwita (Guest) on July 27, 2015

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜†

John Mushi (Guest) on July 21, 2015

How do you organize a space party? You planet! πŸš€πŸŽ‰

Tambwe (Guest) on July 16, 2015

Why did the pirate go to school? To improve his arrrrr-ticulation! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ“š

David Musyoka (Guest) on July 14, 2015

I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle. πŸ§β€β™€οΈπŸ”΅

Salima (Guest) on July 13, 2015

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. πŸ‘€πŸ§Ή

Diana Mallya (Guest) on July 8, 2015

I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. πŸ€•πŸ 

Joseph Mallya (Guest) on July 1, 2015

Sorry, I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy being fabulous. πŸ“žπŸ˜Ž

Mtumwa (Guest) on June 25, 2015

Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed! 🧸🍽️

Halimah (Guest) on June 21, 2015

πŸ˜ƒ Mood instantly lifted!

Monica Lissu (Guest) on June 16, 2015

Don’t give up on your dreams, keep sleeping! πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Maimuna (Guest) on June 13, 2015

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. πŸ’„πŸ˜œ

Peter Tibaijuka (Guest) on June 13, 2015

What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple! πŸ±πŸ’œ

Rose Waithera (Guest) on June 6, 2015

I didn’t see that punchline comingβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Agnes Sumaye (Guest) on June 1, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I’m completely obsessed with this!

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on May 27, 2015

I need six months of vacation, twice a year. πŸ–οΈπŸ˜‚

Patrick Akech (Guest) on May 26, 2015

What do you call a group of musical whales? An orca-stra! πŸ‹πŸŽ»

Peter Otieno (Guest) on May 26, 2015

The older I get, the earlier it gets late. πŸ•°οΈπŸ˜΄

Diana Mallya (Guest) on May 21, 2015

This joke just made my dayβ€”hilarious! 🀣

Samuel Were (Guest) on May 12, 2015

What did one wall say to the other? Meet you at the corner! 🧱😎

Jamal (Guest) on May 8, 2015

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode. πŸ’€πŸ”‹

Khalifa (Guest) on May 8, 2015

Why did the clock go to therapy? It had too many issues with time! πŸ•°οΈπŸ›‹οΈ

Yusra (Guest) on April 25, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite vegetable? Arrrrtichoke! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ₯¬

Related Posts

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

The difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet is that the Christmas alphab... Read More

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Short Answer: Stick with me, and we'll go places! πŸ’ŒπŸ’¨

Explanation: The stamp is makin... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

What are there a lot of when turkeys play baseball?

Short Answer: They hit a lot of fowl balls! πŸ¦ƒβšΎοΈ

Explanation: When turkeys play base... Read More

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Why do Marxists like fruit infusions?

Short Answer: Because they believe in the power of class-TEA-cation! πŸ΅πŸ˜„

Explanation:... Read More

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Why couldn't the pirate play cards?

Short Answer: Because he was standing on the deck!

Explanation: The pirate couldn't play c... Read More

What kind of murderer has fiber?

What kind of murderer has fiber?

Q: What kind of murderer has fiber? πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸž

A: The Cereal Killer! πŸ₯£πŸ”ͺRead More

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

Which school supply is king of the classroom?

The ruler! πŸ“ Because it measures up to be the absolute ruler of the classroom! πŸ˜„ Plus, it's... Read More

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

Jokes for All Occasions: 10 Hilarious Gems for Every Mood

In a world full of serious faces... Read More

What did the ocean say to the beach?

What did the ocean say to the beach?

Ocean: "Long time no sea! 🌊 So wave hello!"

Explanation: This answer plays on... Read More

What’s black and white over and over again?

What’s black and white over and over again?

Answer: A penguin doing the Hokey Pokey! 🐧🎢

Explanation: Penguins are known for thei... Read More

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?

A "bay-gull"! 🌊🐦

... Read More
πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About