Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries?

Featured Image

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and worries? A nervous wreck! πŸ™ˆ

Explanation: This answer plays with the phrase "nervous wreck," which typically means someone who is extremely anxious or worried. By adding a touch of wordplay, we imagine a literal shipwreck at the bottom of the ocean that is feeling nervous. Using the emoji πŸ™ˆ adds a fun and lighthearted touch, as if the nervous wreck is hiding from its worries. Overall, the answer combines humor, imagination, and a pun to create a cheerful and creative response.

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Hashim (Guest) on March 22, 2016

I’m on a roll today. I ate 12 rolls. πŸžπŸ˜‚

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on March 20, 2016

I have too many apps on my phone, but there’s no app to keep track of them. πŸ“±πŸ˜†

Halima (Guest) on March 10, 2016

I love work; it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours. πŸ’»πŸ›‹οΈ

Irene Akoth (Guest) on March 4, 2016

You know you’re lazy when you get excited about canceling plans. πŸ›‹οΈπŸŽ‰

Husna (Guest) on March 1, 2016

I'm not really lazy. I'm just on my energy-saving mode. πŸ’‘πŸ˜΄

Ann Awino (Guest) on February 18, 2016

What did the fish say when it hit the wall? Dam! 🐠🚧

Michael Onyango (Guest) on February 9, 2016

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ˜‚πŸ“ž

Paul Ndomba (Guest) on February 6, 2016

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs! πŸ’€πŸ–

Samuel Were (Guest) on January 31, 2016

Why was the belt arrested? It held up a pair of pants! πŸ‘–πŸš¨

Anna Mchome (Guest) on January 29, 2016

I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it. β˜•β€οΈ

Moses Mwita (Guest) on January 20, 2016

😁 Definitely my new go-to joke!

Susan Wangari (Guest) on January 18, 2016

Why did the cat sit on the computer? To keep an eye on the mouse! πŸ±πŸ–±οΈ

Salima (Guest) on December 28, 2015

I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge. πŸ’–πŸ•

Nicholas Wanjohi (Guest) on December 24, 2015

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. πŸ‘€πŸ§Ή

Violet Mumo (Guest) on December 18, 2015

I’m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό

Ndoto (Guest) on December 15, 2015

I’m multitasking: I can listen, ignore, and forget all at the same time. 🧠🎧

Yusra (Guest) on December 11, 2015

Sarcasm is my love language. πŸ’¬πŸ˜

Leila (Guest) on December 8, 2015

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. β°πŸ’Ό

Ramadhan (Guest) on November 29, 2015

This is the kind of joke you don’t forget! πŸ˜‚

Zakaria (Guest) on November 27, 2015

🀣 This one’s fire!

Ann Awino (Guest) on November 23, 2015

Why do we press harder on the remote when the batteries are dying? πŸ“ΊπŸ”‹

Mwajuma (Guest) on November 22, 2015

How does a dog stop a video? He presses the paws button! πŸ•βΈοΈ

Hamida (Guest) on November 2, 2015

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜†

Charles Mchome (Guest) on October 27, 2015

I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. πŸ’΅πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Jamila (Guest) on October 26, 2015

What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You think it’s R, but it be the C! πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŒŠ

Nancy Akumu (Guest) on October 22, 2015

πŸ˜‚ I need to save this one forever!

Zuhura (Guest) on October 9, 2015

I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying! βœˆοΈπŸ“±

David Ochieng (Guest) on October 6, 2015

Why do bananas wear sunscreen? Because they peel! 🍌🌞

Nasra (Guest) on September 25, 2015

What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop! 🐷πŸ₯‹

Abdullah (Guest) on September 5, 2015

😁 Best laugh of the day!

John Mushi (Guest) on August 25, 2015

I am on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days. πŸ“…πŸ”

Rabia (Guest) on August 20, 2015

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do. πŸ€”πŸ’¬

Janet Mbithe (Guest) on August 10, 2015

What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s popcorn? 🌽🍿

John Mwangi (Guest) on August 4, 2015

πŸ˜„ Pure comedy gold!

Bakari (Guest) on August 3, 2015

Why don’t we ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? πŸŽ±πŸ’°

Kiza (Guest) on July 25, 2015

If I won the award for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Maimuna (Guest) on July 21, 2015

If you can't remember my name, just say 'coffee,' and I'll turn around. β˜•πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Joyce Mussa (Guest) on July 17, 2015

Why did the frog sit on the computer? To hop on the internet! πŸΈπŸ’»

Mwanaidha (Guest) on July 13, 2015

Some days, I amaze myself. Other days, I look for my phone while I’m talking on it. πŸ“±πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Fadhila (Guest) on July 11, 2015

Why don’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless! ✏️😜

Rubea (Guest) on July 7, 2015

Why did I wake up tired? I went to bed tired. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

Victor Sokoine (Guest) on July 2, 2015

Why can’t you trust stairs? Because they’re always up to something! πŸ›—πŸ€”

Peter Mbise (Guest) on June 28, 2015

I’ve started using my kids as weights. That counts as working out, right? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘Ά

Salum (Guest) on June 26, 2015

πŸ˜‚ Can’t wait to share this!

Henry Sokoine (Guest) on June 16, 2015

I put the 'pro' in procrastination. πŸ†πŸ˜΄

Moses Kipkemboi (Guest) on June 5, 2015

I think my guardian angel drinks. πŸ˜‡πŸ·

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on June 5, 2015

I thought growing old would take longer. πŸ˜„πŸ‘΅

Zakia (Guest) on June 4, 2015

There’s no 'we' in fries. 🍟🀨

Salum (Guest) on May 25, 2015

Why did the phone break up with the charger? It couldn’t handle the power struggle! πŸ“±πŸ”‹

Mwanaidi (Guest) on May 23, 2015

I’m definitely sharing this with my friends! πŸ˜†

Fatuma (Guest) on May 19, 2015

What kind of haircuts do bees get? Buzz cuts! πŸβœ‚οΈ

Selemani (Guest) on May 7, 2015

I don't sweatβ€”I sparkle! βœ¨πŸ˜…

Umi (Guest) on April 25, 2015

πŸ˜… I’m still cracking up!

Michael Onyango (Guest) on April 20, 2015

What’s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr. Poop! πŸ’©πŸŽ€

Lucy Kimotho (Guest) on April 19, 2015

πŸ˜† Rolling on the floor!

Samuel Omondi (Guest) on April 16, 2015

I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face, but with words. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’¬

Victor Malima (Guest) on April 13, 2015

What did the duck say when it bought a snack? Put it on my bill! πŸ¦†πŸΏ

Nchi (Guest) on April 1, 2015

What kind of dinosaur loves to sleep? A stega-snore-us! πŸ¦•πŸ˜΄

Fatuma (Guest) on March 31, 2015

I don’t have a bucket list, but my fucket list is a mile long. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Elizabeth Mrema (Guest) on March 29, 2015

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese! πŸ§€πŸ€£

Related Posts

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

Short Answer: Because penguins have exclusive winter vacation packages to Antarctica! 🐧✈️<... Read More

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? πŸ˜πŸ“ž A jumbo dialer! 🀣

Explanation: ... Read More

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

What type of key is the most important at Thanksgiving dinner?

The most important key at Thanksgiving dinner is the "tur-key"! πŸ¦ƒ

Explanation... Read More

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

What starts and ends with β€œe” and only has one letter?

The answer is "envelope"! πŸ’Œ

Explanation: An envelope is something that starts... Read More

Why did the cabbage beat the carrot in a race?

Why did the cabbage beat the carrot in a race?

Short Answer: Because it had a head start! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ₯¬

Explanation: The answer plays... Read More

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?

The difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet is that the Christmas alphab... Read More

What is a top’s favorite ride at the amusement park?

What is a top’s favorite ride at the amusement park?

The merry-go-round! 🎠

Explanation: A top's favorite ride at the amusement park would be... Read More

What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body?

What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body?

Q: What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body? A: A "mind-boggling genius... Read More

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

Where’s a wall’s favorite place to meet his friends?

A wall's favorite place to meet his friends is at a "corner"! 🀝🧱

Explanati... Read More

Where did the king keep his army?

Where did the king keep his army?

The king kept his army in his sleeve! πŸ€­πŸ‘‘

Explanation: This answer plays on the idea ... Read More

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

What’s the best way to talk to a T-Rex?

Short Answer: Use a megaphone and a time machine! πŸ“£πŸ¦–β°

Explanation: The best way to... Read More

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Why did the horse chew with his mouth open?

Short Answer: Because he wanted to show off his dental skills! 🐴🦷

Explanation: This ... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About