Warning: Undefined variable $user_id in /home/ackyshine/list.ackyshine.com/sidebar.php on line 36
Sidebar with Floating Button
AckySHINE πŸ”
☰
AckyShine

Why can’t skeletons play music?

Featured Image

Short Answer: Because they have no organs to rock out with! πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚

Explanation: Skeletons are made up of bones and do not have any internal organs like a heart or lungs that are needed to produce sound. Without these organs, they are unable to play musical instruments or sing. Hence, they are the ultimate silent band members! 🎸πŸ₯πŸŽ€

AckySHINE Solutions

Comments

Please log in or register to leave a comment or reply.

Richard Mulwa (Guest) on September 22, 2024

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Agnes Njeri (Guest) on August 18, 2024

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”

Janet Sumaye (Guest) on August 18, 2024

If life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at people who are annoying. πŸ‹πŸ˜‚

Mwanahawa (Guest) on August 17, 2024

Life status: Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin. πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

Abdullah (Guest) on August 15, 2024

Why was the math book always confused? It couldn’t figure anything out! πŸ“˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Salma (Guest) on August 12, 2024

What do you call an owl that does magic? Hooo-dini! πŸ¦‰πŸŽ©

Grace Wairimu (Guest) on August 11, 2024

Exercise? I thought you said extra fries! πŸŸπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

John Malisa (Guest) on August 10, 2024

I'm not lazy; I’m just highly motivated to do nothing. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜†

Joseph Njoroge (Guest) on July 17, 2024

I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need coffee. β˜•πŸ“–

Kazija (Guest) on July 17, 2024

Dear sleep, I’m sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back! πŸ˜΄πŸ’”

Faiza (Guest) on July 12, 2024

I have too many apps on my phone, but there’s no app to keep track of them. πŸ“±πŸ˜†

Linda Karimi (Guest) on July 11, 2024

What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine! πŸ‡πŸ·

Jane Muthui (Guest) on July 10, 2024

πŸ˜„ You got me!

Maneno (Guest) on July 4, 2024

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call meβ€”I’ll laugh at you. πŸ€£πŸ“ž

Hamida (Guest) on June 22, 2024

Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside, too. πŸ’„πŸ˜œ

Mzee (Guest) on June 21, 2024

Why don’t skeletons play music in church? Because they don’t have organs! β›ͺ🎢

Khadija (Guest) on June 16, 2024

What does a nosy pepper do? Gets jalapeño business! 🌢️🀭

Stephen Kangethe (Guest) on June 8, 2024

Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball! πŸ‘ βš½

Peter Mugendi (Guest) on June 7, 2024

My diet for today: 1% food, 99% excuses. πŸ©πŸ™ƒ

Kenneth Murithi (Guest) on May 27, 2024

Brilliant! The timing was perfect! ⏰

Wilson Ombati (Guest) on May 26, 2024

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow. πŸ›ŒπŸ˜†

Isaac Kiptoo (Guest) on May 13, 2024

My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do. πŸ›οΈπŸ’­

Jane Malecela (Guest) on May 11, 2024

I don’t trip, I do random gravity checks. 🌍🀣

Joy Wacera (Guest) on May 5, 2024

Why don’t basketball players ever go on vacation? They’re afraid of traveling! πŸ€βœˆοΈ

Mwanaisha (Guest) on April 30, 2024

I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done. πŸ“šβœοΈ

Nasra (Guest) on April 24, 2024

I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days. πŸ—“οΈπŸ”

Edith Cherotich (Guest) on April 19, 2024

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older... younger! πŸ˜†πŸ‘Ά

Fatuma (Guest) on April 11, 2024

What’s brown and sticky? A stick! πŸŒΏπŸ˜‚

Bakari (Guest) on April 7, 2024

I can’t brain today. I has the dumb. 🧠🀯

Diana Mallya (Guest) on April 6, 2024

Life is like a roller coaster. And I'm stuck in the line for the bathroom. 🎒🚻

Vincent Mwangangi (Guest) on March 19, 2024

Why are fish so smart? Because they live in schools! 🐠🏫

Thomas Mwakalindile (Guest) on February 25, 2024

If at first, you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your mom told you in the beginning. πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Lydia Mutheu (Guest) on February 23, 2024

I’m not saying I’m Batman, but you’ve never seen us in the same room together. πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡

Stephen Mushi (Guest) on February 18, 2024

Why did the cookie go to the hospital? It felt crumby! πŸͺπŸ₯

Juma (Guest) on February 12, 2024

πŸ˜‚ I’m sending this to everyone I know!

Joseph Kiwanga (Guest) on January 24, 2024

I can’t believe how funny this is! πŸ˜‚

Patrick Akech (Guest) on January 9, 2024

πŸ˜… I needed that!

Shamim (Guest) on January 4, 2024

Absolutely hilarious! Can’t get enough! πŸ˜‚

Paul Kamau (Guest) on December 28, 2023

How do you know the ocean is friendly? It waves! πŸŒŠπŸ‘‹

Shabani (Guest) on December 27, 2023

I love long walks, especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜œ

Paul Kamau (Guest) on December 7, 2023

I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time. 🀯πŸ€ͺ

Hamida (Guest) on December 6, 2023

My dream job would be the karma delivery person. 🚚😈

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on December 6, 2023

I’ve tried yoga, but I find stress less boring. πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Abubakar (Guest) on December 1, 2023

In my defense, I was left unsupervised. πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Philip Nyaga (Guest) on November 21, 2023

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. πŸŒžπŸŒ™

David Ochieng (Guest) on November 16, 2023

Some days I amaze myself. Other days, I put my keys in the fridge. πŸ”‘πŸ§Š

Mohamed (Guest) on November 14, 2023

Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal! 🌳🦷

Nora Lowassa (Guest) on November 12, 2023

I can’t cook, but I can follow directionsβ€”so if I fail, it’s the recipe’s fault. πŸ³πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Rose Amukowa (Guest) on November 12, 2023

This joke is a keeper for sure! 😁

Shamim (Guest) on November 9, 2023

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. πŸ™„πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

Elijah Mutua (Guest) on November 8, 2023

What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you! πŸŒ‹β€οΈ

Habiba (Guest) on November 4, 2023

I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already. πŸ₯ƒπŸ˜‚

James Malima (Guest) on October 26, 2023

πŸ˜† I’m literally in stitches right now!

Selemani (Guest) on October 25, 2023

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode. πŸ’€πŸ”‹

Patrick Kidata (Guest) on October 24, 2023

🀣 This joke is just too good!

Victor Mwalimu (Guest) on October 16, 2023

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. πŸ·πŸ™

Biashara (Guest) on October 10, 2023

🀣 This joke is too good!

Lucy Mahiga (Guest) on October 2, 2023

I would lose weight, but I don’t like losing. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†

Kijakazi (Guest) on September 27, 2023

😁 This is an absolute gem of a joke!

Paul Kamau (Guest) on September 23, 2023

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose! πŸ„πŸ¦Ά

Related Posts

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Why did the boy run around his bed?

Short Answer: Because his bed told him it needed a morning jog! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜„

Explanat... Read More

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Why do bananas have to put sunscreen on before they go to the beach?

Short Answer: Because they don't want to peel!

Explanation: 🍌 Bananas have to put sunsc... Read More

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

What’s a cat’s favorite nursery rhyme?

Short Answer: "Meow, Meow, Little Mouse!" 😸🐭

Explanation: A cat's favorite... Read More

What do you call a fly with no wings?

What do you call a fly with no wings?

Answer: A walk!

Explanation: 🦟 A fly without wings is essentially just a tiny insect th... Read More

Where do kids in New York City learn multiplication?

Where do kids in New York City learn multiplication?

Answer: In the Big Apple-tation Station! πŸŽπŸš‚πŸ“š

Explanation: Kids in New York City l... Read More

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

What is a math teacher’s favorite type of dessert?

A math teacher's favorite type of dessert is... Ο€! πŸ₯§

Explanation: A math teacher's fav... Read More

Why was the computer cold?

Why was the computer cold?

Short answer: Because it left its Windows open! πŸ˜„πŸ–₯️❄️

Explanation: This funny ... Read More

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle?

Boy Pickle: "You're kind of a big dill, aren't ya?" πŸ₯’❀️ Girl Pickle: "Well,... Read More

Where can you always find a peacock?

Where can you always find a peacock?

Short Answer: In a feather-brained fashion show! 🦚

Explanation: The humorous answer sug... Read More

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

What did the doctor diagnose the horse with when he wasn’t feeling well?

Answer: Hay-fever! 🀧🐴

Explanation: The doctor diagnosed the horse with hay-fever bec... Read More

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Why did the man take his clock to the vet?

Short Answer: Because it had ticks! 🐢⏰

Explanation: The man took his clock to the vet... Read More

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana?

What do you call a shoe made from a banana? A peelin' heel! πŸŒπŸ‘ 

Explanation: This ans... Read More

πŸ“– Explore More Articles
🏠 Home πŸ“– Reading πŸ–ΌοΈ Gallery πŸ’¬ AI Chat πŸ“˜ About