Log in to access your menu with tools for managing π tasks, π₯ clients, π° finances, π learning, π personal growth, and π spirituality, all in one place!.
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:08 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πΆββοΈWhen you need a shortcut, I'm your best pal! Through solid walls, I'll save you from a fall. With my mighty force, I'll make you chuckle and grin, Guess me right and the victory you'll win! π€β¨
Updated at: 2023-07-06 16:01:34 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π In the land of ice and snow, a riddle I shall throw! βοΈ Tell me, dear folks, in a jolly show, π€ How do you snatch a polar bear, you know? π»π£ Cleverness and laughter will make it clear, π So put on your thinking caps, my dear! π§’β¨
Whatβs a spiderβs favorite thing to do on a computer?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:13 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π·οΈπΈοΈ Tangled web, bugs beware! This arachnid's joy, it's only fair. On the keyboard, with glee and grace, what's a spider's favorite digital chase? π±οΈπ·οΈ
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:21 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I come and go, yet never thrive, πΉ Like a plant, but no roots survive. π± Among the living, I'm the odd one out, π Guess what dies but never shouts? π€π
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:16 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πWhat swims in the sea, but can't see? π€ This one-eyed joker is quite a sight! π Guess my name, oh clever soul, And you'll solve this riddle, making me whole! ππ
What do you call a teacher with no arms, no legs, and no body?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π΅οΈββοΈ "Listen up, folks! Here's a riddle for you: What do you call a π with no π, no π¦΅, and no π₯? I bet they've mastered the art of βοΈ telepathy and teach through sheer brainpower! Can you crack it? π"
What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:17 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π What feathered friend soars o'er the bay, with a name that's quite punny? This riddle's answer will make you say: "It's a seagull with a twist, sunny!" π¦π
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:52 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π§πΌπ€π« Want a riddle, pals? Why did the boy bring a ladder to school? π€π§ββοΈπ Because he heard grades were "climbing" and he wanted to reach the top! ππ Can you guess why?