Log in to access your menu with tools for managing ๐ tasks, ๐ฅ clients, ๐ฐ finances, ๐ learning, ๐ personal growth, and ๐ spirituality, all in one place!.
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:53 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐งโโ๏ธ Count Dracula, in his bat-filled abode, pondered his friendless plight. Why, oh why, don't creatures ๐ฆ flock to me? Is it because I'm a ๐sucker for attention?
Updated at: 2023-07-06 16:01:34 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ In the land of ice and snow, a riddle I shall throw! โ๏ธ Tell me, dear folks, in a jolly show, ๐ค How do you snatch a polar bear, you know? ๐ป๐ฃ Cleverness and laughter will make it clear, ๐ So put on your thinking caps, my dear! ๐งขโจ
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In a garden so bright, a riddle takes flight ๐ผ Which flower loves to chat, from morning till night? ๐ธ๐ฌ With petals as lips, it never misses a chance ๐บ๐ To gossip and giggle, this bloom loves to dance! ๐๐ป
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:08 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ถโโ๏ธWhen you need a shortcut, I'm your best pal! Through solid walls, I'll save you from a fall. With my mighty force, I'll make you chuckle and grin, Guess me right and the victory you'll win! ๐คโจ
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:13 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ผ I'm a creature so charming, you'll never refrain! ๐บ ๐ฆ With stripes or furry spots, my pattern's insane! ๐ฆ โช๏ธโซ๏ธ In a loop of contrast, I dance without end, โซ๏ธโช๏ธ ๐๐ Like a zebra on a piano, that's my trend! ๐น๐
Updated at: 2023-07-06 16:01:35 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐น What's the secret behind monster fortune-telling? ๐งโโ๏ธ Their crystal balls are too heavy, so they rely on ๐pumpkin seeds to predict their fate!
Whatโs a spiderโs favorite thing to do on a computer?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:13 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ท๏ธ๐ธ๏ธ Tangled web, bugs beware! This arachnid's joy, it's only fair. On the keyboard, with glee and grace, what's a spider's favorite digital chase? ๐ฑ๏ธ๐ท๏ธ
Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐งโโ๏ธ When the witch acted naughty, oh dear! ๐ To a place not so cozy, I fear. ๐ช๏ธ With her broomstick in hand, she'd better beware, ๐งน Off to a spot where things fly through the air! ๐จ
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ฆ Where can you learn to make ice cream? ๐จ This place is cool, like a dream! It's not at a school or a gym, But it's sprinkled with sweetness, not slim. With cones and toppings, so extreme, Guess this frosty spot, it's a scream! ๐ฐ๐ง
Whom did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:58:40 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In a world of monsters and mishaps, ๐งโโ๏ธ stumbled and felt quite blue. Who, oh who, did he ask to smooch his ouchies and make him giggle again? ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-06 15:59:08 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I have an eye that's always wide, But I can't see a thing, even when I tried! From day to night, my vision's a blur, Guess who I am, with no sight to refer?