Log in to access your menu with tools for managing π tasks, π₯ clients, π° finances, π learning, π personal growth, and π spirituality, all in one place!.
What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:42 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πππ Who's the world traveler that never leaves their corner? They're as sneaky as a ninja and as sly as a fox! Can you crack the riddle? π΅οΈββοΈπ¦π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:54 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I'm a place you can enter with ease, But escaping my grasp may make you tease. Once you step in, you may start to pout, For I'm the πͺ jar when you're craving a scout! Guess what am I, without a doubt?
I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:59 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π±I'm tall when I'm young, reaching for the sky, But oh, I shrink as I grow old, oh my! Guess what I am, let your laughter unfold, For this riddle's answer is a tale quite bold! π³
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:58 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π "What can be cracked, made, told, and played? π€ Puzzling and fun, it'll make your day! π With a twist and a turn, it'll keep you amused, But beware, dear friend, don't get too confused! π€ͺ" π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:58 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm like a π³οΈ, so easy to step in, But once you're inside, the trouble begins! With each step you take, it's a deeper descent, Escaping this trap? Oh, you'll surely lament! π