Log in to access your menu with tools for managing π tasks, π₯ clients, π° finances, π learning, π personal growth, and π spirituality, all in one place!.
eBooks: 1000+ Riddles with Answers, Edited by Melkisedeck Leon Shine - Topic 2 - AckySHINE
What can be cracked, made, told, and played?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:47 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm a tricky little riddle! π€ What can be cracked, made, told, and played? π I'll give you a hint, it's not an egg! π₯ So put on your thinking cap and give it a whirl! π‘ The answer will make you giggle and twirl! π
What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:42 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πππ Who's the world traveler that never leaves their corner? They're as sneaky as a ninja and as sly as a fox! Can you crack the riddle? π΅οΈββοΈπ¦π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π€ What has a face but doesn't talk or eat? π§ It's not a pet, nor a tasty treat! π Nope, not a clock or a dancing beat! β°π Think again, my friend, this riddle is neat! π Hint: Look up high, where the stars do greet! ππ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:50 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π€ What has a β€οΈ that doesn't beat? It's not a π romantic cheat. No pulse, no thump, no rhythm, it's true! This riddle's got you feeling π€―, but can you guess what it could be? π§π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:54 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I'm a place you can enter with ease, But escaping my grasp may make you tease. Once you step in, you may start to pout, For I'm the πͺ jar when you're craving a scout! Guess what am I, without a doubt?
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I? π€π£ Well, I may be explosive, but fear not! I'm just a trusty old matchstick ready to light up your darkest moments! π₯π‘
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:56 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I am always in front of you, yet you can't see me! π I'm like that sneaky ninja, hiding in plain sight. ππ΅οΈββοΈ Guess who I am, and let's solve this riddle with delight! π€π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:55 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π€ What has a neck but no head? π¦ It's tall and graceful, but can't speak a word! Guess what, my friend, this riddle's quite fine, so put on your thinking cap and let's have a good time! π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π What has an end but no beginning? π It's like a circle but less dizzying! π No matter where you start, my dear friend, This thing always brings you to The End! π
What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:44 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πͺοΈ What can you break, without a touch or pick? πͺοΈ I'll give you a clue, it might leave you tick! π It's not a bone, nor a fragile dish, But something much simpler, you won't miss! π€π¨
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π ββοΈποΈ What can you catch but not throw? It's not a πΎ or a π, that's clear! It's a puzzler, mysterious and fun, so put on your thinking π and let's get it done!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:58 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm like a π³οΈ, so easy to step in, But once you're inside, the trouble begins! With each step you take, it's a deeper descent, Escaping this trap? Oh, you'll surely lament! π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
Intricate patterns, water it cradles, Holes aplenty, like a sieve it meddles. Yet still it holds, watertight and fine, This enigma of mine, what could it define?
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:17 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I dance from above, gravity's pet, Descending with grace, you won't forget. No matter the climb, I'll never be high, Can you solve the riddle? Give it a try!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:51 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π³οΈπ° What's full of holes but still holds water? Let's solve this mindboggler! Imagine a sponge on a tropical vacay, soaking up sun and piΓ±a coladas. Can you guess who it is? π§½π΄πΉ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:44 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I unlock doors, yet rarely get used. π My purpose is clear, but often abused. πββοΈ What belongs to you, yet others adore? π€ Solve this riddle and ask for no more!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI dance in the shower, making quite a splash.πΏ πBut when I step out, I need time to dry in a dash.πββοΈ π€So tell me, dear friend, can you solve this perplexing thing?π βWhat gets wet while drying?π€ Give it a good fling!π¦
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:48 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI'm like a prankster, always causing a stir, What gets wet while drying? Now that's a blur! π¦ From morning showers to clothes on the line, I'll keep you guessing, oh, how divine! π A mystery to solve, a puzzle to crack, Think outside the box, don't hold yourself back! π§ So grab a towel, let's play this game, Find out what gets wet, and it's not just in name! π€