Log in to access your menu with tools for managing ๐ tasks, ๐ฅ clients, ๐ฐ finances, ๐ learning, ๐ personal growth, and ๐ spirituality, all in one place!.
eBooks: 1000+ Riddles with Answers, Edited by Melkisedeck Leon Shine - AckySHINE
What can you catch, but not throw?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:55 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ฃ What can you catch, but not throw? ๐ค It's tricky, my friend, but here's a little show! ๐ญ It's not a ball or a frisbee in the air, ๐ โโ๏ธ But something much smaller, lurking somewhere! ๐ From rivers to oceans, it's quite a sight, ๐ But beware, my friend, it might put up a fight! ๐ช So grab your bait and cast your line, ๐ฃ And catch this slippery creature, oh so fine! ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:53 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ฆ Long and tall, not a creature you dread, I have a neck, but my head's not on my thread. Guess if you can, my friend, what am I? Think outside the box, give it a try! ๐งฉ
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I can't help but wonder, what has a ๐ and ๐๏ธ but isn't alive? It's no trick, my friend, just a riddle to revive! So put on your thinking cap and let's have some fun, guess what it is before the day is done! ๐โ๏ธ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
Intricate patterns, water it cradles, Holes aplenty, like a sieve it meddles. Yet still it holds, watertight and fine, This enigma of mine, what could it define?
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:52 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I have a mouth but I can't speak, With words I'm weak, my voice is meek. Guess me right and you'll feel grand, Otherwise, I'll just lend you a hand! ๐โ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:58 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ "What can be cracked, made, told, and played? ๐ค Puzzling and fun, it'll make your day! ๐ With a twist and a turn, it'll keep you amused, But beware, dear friend, don't get too confused! ๐คช" ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:54 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I'm a place you can enter with ease, But escaping my grasp may make you tease. Once you step in, you may start to pout, For I'm the ๐ช jar when you're craving a scout! Guess what am I, without a doubt?
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:47 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm a tricky little riddle! ๐ค What can be cracked, made, told, and played? ๐ I'll give you a hint, it's not an egg! ๐ฅ So put on your thinking cap and give it a whirl! ๐ก The answer will make you giggle and twirl! ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ฆ What has a neck but no head? ๐ค It's tall and graceful, not easily misled! ๐ With spots like polka dots, it surely stands out, But no head means it can't give a shout! ๐๐ซ Can you guess this creature, so long and lean? Keep those brain cells active, solve it, you keen bean! ๐ง ๐ค
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:50 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ค What has a โค๏ธ that doesn't beat? It's not a ๐ romantic cheat. No pulse, no thump, no rhythm, it's true! This riddle's got you feeling ๐คฏ, but can you guess what it could be? ๐ง๐
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:48 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I come once in a minute, ๐ But twice in a moment, I'm in it! ๐ In a thousand years, I'll never appear, ๐ Guess me, my friend, without any fear! ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:20 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In shadows it lurks, a curious sight, Eyes wide open, yet no vision in light. Guess if you dare, what creature could it be? A riddle to ponder, so merry and free!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm like a ๐ฝ but not as dirty, Though I'm yours, I'm used by plenty! From morning till night, people rely on me, So tell me, dear friend, what could I be? ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:55 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ค What has a face but doesn't talk or eat? ๐คทโโ๏ธ This friendly fellow always smiles, yet stays silent and never grows hungry! ๐ Can you guess this mysterious emoji buddy? ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:49 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ง๏ธ I pour from the sky, dripping with grace, But once on the ground, I can't find my place. Gravity's my guide, forever I'll bide, What am I, my friend? Let your thoughts collide! ๐ง๏ธ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:47 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐น I am a musical marvel, with many keys so bright, But try as I might, I can't open locks, day or night! Guess what I am, my friend, and let's bring joy and fun, For though I can't unlock, I play a tune that's never done! ๐ต๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:45 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I'm something of a ๐ฉ magician, you see, With a trick that'll fill you with glee! What has a bottom at the top, you ask? Well, my friend, it's quite a task! ๐๐ง
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In a realm of mystery, secrets it unlocks, With jingling keys, it dances and talks, Seek its riddle's answer, if you dare, What has keys but can't open locks?
What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:41 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐๏ธ๐ณ๐๏ธ๐ What's got cities with no ๐ , forests with no ๐ฒ, and rivers with no ๐ง? Can you crack this riddle? ๐ง๐ #PuzzlingPerplexity
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:55 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ค What has a neck but no head? ๐ฆ It's tall and graceful, but can't speak a word! Guess what, my friend, this riddle's quite fine, so put on your thinking cap and let's have a good time! ๐
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:56 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ I am always in front of you, yet you can't see me! ๐ I'm like that sneaky ninja, hiding in plain sight. ๐๐ต๏ธโโ๏ธ Guess who I am, and let's solve this riddle with delight! ๐ค๐
What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
๐ โ
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:44 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
๐ช๏ธ What can you break, without a touch or pick? ๐ช๏ธ I'll give you a clue, it might leave you tick! ๐ It's not a bone, nor a fragile dish, But something much simpler, you won't miss! ๐ค๐จ