Log in to access your menu with tools for managing π tasks, π₯ clients, π° finances, π learning, π personal growth, and π spirituality, all in one place!.
eBooks: 1000+ Riddles with Answers, Edited by Melkisedeck Leon Shine - AckySHINE
What has a face but doesn't talk or eat?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π€ What has a face but doesn't talk or eat? π§ It's not a pet, nor a tasty treat! π Nope, not a clock or a dancing beat! β°π Think again, my friend, this riddle is neat! π Hint: Look up high, where the stars do greet! ππ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI dance in the shower, making quite a splash.πΏ πBut when I step out, I need time to dry in a dash.πββοΈ π€So tell me, dear friend, can you solve this perplexing thing?π βWhat gets wet while drying?π€ Give it a good fling!π¦
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π ββοΈποΈ What can you catch but not throw? It's not a πΎ or a π, that's clear! It's a puzzler, mysterious and fun, so put on your thinking π and let's get it done!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:47 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πΉ I am a musical marvel, with many keys so bright, But try as I might, I can't open locks, day or night! Guess what I am, my friend, and let's bring joy and fun, For though I can't unlock, I play a tune that's never done! π΅π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In the realm of whimsy and delight, a riddle unfolds, so merry and bright! What has a face, oh, quite a sight! Yet, its lips refuse to stretch in delight.
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:49 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π§οΈ I pour from the sky, dripping with grace, But once on the ground, I can't find my place. Gravity's my guide, forever I'll bide, What am I, my friend? Let your thoughts collide! π§οΈ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:21 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In the realm of enigmas, ponder this with glee: What has hands, yet dances in silence, you see? Its vibrant spirit, oh so bright, But clapping, alas, is not its might!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:44 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I unlock doors, yet rarely get used. π My purpose is clear, but often abused. πββοΈ What belongs to you, yet others adore? π€ Solve this riddle and ask for no more!
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:50 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π΅οΈββοΈ I'm a master at hiding, but here's a clue! What's always in front of you, but you can't view? π€ It's not your pet, nor a sneaky ghostly crew. π» Think harder, my friend, I promise it's true! π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
I'm like a π½ but not as dirty, Though I'm yours, I'm used by plenty! From morning till night, people rely on me, So tell me, dear friend, what could I be? π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:20 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
In shadows it lurks, a curious sight, Eyes wide open, yet no vision in light. Guess if you dare, what creature could it be? A riddle to ponder, so merry and free!
What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:41 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
ποΈπ³ποΈπ What's got cities with no π , forests with no π², and rivers with no π§? Can you crack this riddle? π§π #PuzzlingPerplexity
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:51 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π³οΈπ° What's full of holes but still holds water? Let's solve this mindboggler! Imagine a sponge on a tropical vacay, soaking up sun and piΓ±a coladas. Can you guess who it is? π§½π΄πΉ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:52 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I have a mouth but I can't speak, With words I'm weak, my voice is meek. Guess me right and you'll feel grand, Otherwise, I'll just lend you a hand! πβ
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I? π€π£ Well, I may be explosive, but fear not! I'm just a trusty old matchstick ready to light up your darkest moments! π₯π‘
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:59 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I splash and I soak, a mystery I am hiding. π€ π₯ When wet, I'm drying, it's truly bewitching! π π¦ Through evaporation, I'm no longer crying. π β What am I? This riddle is truly tantalizing! π΅οΈββοΈ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:55 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π€ What has a neck but no head? π¦ It's tall and graceful, but can't speak a word! Guess what, my friend, this riddle's quite fine, so put on your thinking cap and let's have a good time! π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI am a colorful path, oh so stunning, With an end that's near, but no beginning. Round and round, like a loop I go, Guess who am I? Can you crack this rainbow? πβ¨
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:57 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π¦ What has a neck but no head? π€ It's tall and graceful, not easily misled! π With spots like polka dots, it surely stands out, But no head means it can't give a shout! ππ« Can you guess this creature, so long and lean? Keep those brain cells active, solve it, you keen bean! π§ π€
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:46 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
π I can't help but wonder, what has a π and ποΈ but isn't alive? It's no trick, my friend, just a riddle to revive! So put on your thinking cap and let's have some fun, guess what it is before the day is done! πβοΈ
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:48 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI'm like a prankster, always causing a stir, What gets wet while drying? Now that's a blur! π¦ From morning showers to clothes on the line, I'll keep you guessing, oh, how divine! π A mystery to solve, a puzzle to crack, Think outside the box, don't hold yourself back! π§ So grab a towel, let's play this game, Find out what gets wet, and it's not just in name! π€
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case. When I am needed, I am thrown away. What am I?
π β
Available in PDF
Updated at: 2023-07-03 11:23:43 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
πI am born in a mine, trapped in a wooden jail. Once I'm summoned, I'm tossed without fail!π Guess who am I, clueless friend? Embrace the riddle, let the fun transcend!π
Updated at: 2023-07-03 10:37:18 (3 years ago by Melkisedeck Leon Shine)
Intricate patterns, water it cradles, Holes aplenty, like a sieve it meddles. Yet still it holds, watertight and fine, This enigma of mine, what could it define?