AckySHINE ๐Ÿ”
โ˜ฐ

Download PDF eBooks

eBook Title Preview Link
Riddle Me That: 25 Brain Teasers to Baffle and Delight Preview to Download
What has a face but can't smile? Preview to Download
What gets wet while drying? Preview to Download
What has a neck but no head? Preview to Download
I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Preview to Download
I'm as light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I? Preview to Download
What has a face but doesn't talk or eat? Preview to Download
What has many keys but can't open a single lock? Preview to Download
What has a face but doesn't talk or eat? Preview to Download
What comes down but never goes up? Preview to Download
What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it? Preview to Download
What has a heart that doesn't beat? Preview to Download
What can you catch but not throw? Preview to Download
What has cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water? Preview to Download
What is full of holes but still holds water? Preview to Download
I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I? Preview to Download
Riddle Riot: 25 Mind-Blowing Riddles to Solve Preview to Download
What is full of holes but still holds water? Preview to Download
What belongs to you but is used more by others? Preview to Download
What has a mouth but can't talk? Preview to Download
What is always in front of you but can't be seen? Preview to Download
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? Preview to Download
What has eyes but can't see? Preview to Download
What has an end but no beginning? Preview to Download